Bug abuse on US-Sapphire

nabnecro

I don't see any bugs here.

That guy, however, is being a jerk. Sadly he is doing nothing against the rules, as your video doesn't prove anything. Just wait for him to go offline and come back to finish the quest.

I don't see any bugs here.

That guy, however, is being a jerk. Sadly he is doing nothing against the rules, as your video doesn't prove anything. Just wait for him to go offline and come back to finish the quest.

If I remember correctly, you could kill the NPC and click on it when it respawned. After the last update, you can no longer attack NPCs on Nadir, which allows this situation to happen.

If I remember correctly, you could kill the NPC and click on it when it respawned. After the last update, you can no longer attack NPCs on Nadir, which allows this situation to happen.

I tried looking around the announcements but didn't find anything about that. I'm quite sure it still depends on your reputation with Chainless league whether you can attack them or not.

Have the npc Nadir are friendly and solved the problem.

But it seems the Developers do not cater to the suggestions of the people. :mega_shok:

Have the npc Nadir are friendly and solved the problem.

But it seems the Developers do not cater to the suggestions of the people. :mega_shok:

That suggestion is horrible and no one wants it. Go finish cl you lazy ass dumb noob. Your way of saying "I'm so so cool and not gonna stop untill they do as I say"-attitude, makes me wanna punch you in the face with my barb.