Anyone remember Russellelf?

Russell elf

I remember some guy named Russelelf, unfortunately he died like most of us.. He was very old and lived in small shack which can be still located at top of the Berengar's mountain. Everyone used to hate him so he had title called most hated person in Arinar. Its sad how people learned his true kindnes after death. Still some children of Arinar believes that he will come save this world once again. People already tells his stories to others, soon he will become guy from a tales, then legend, then myth,  until men of Arniar forgets him, time when everyone fades to shadows and give space for next hero..

Actually dont know you, but I remember you xD and just wanted to think something up

I remember some guy named Russelelf, unfortunately he died like most of us.. He was very old and lived in small shack which can be still located at top of the Berengar's mountain. Everyone used to hate him so he had title called most hated person in Arinar. Its sad how people learned his true kindnes after death. Still some children of Arinar believes that he will come save this world once again. People already tells his stories to others, soon he will become guy from a tales, then legend, then myth,  until men of Arniar forgets him, time when everyone fades to shadows and give space for next hero..

Actually dont know you, but I remember you xD and just wanted to think something up

o.O

Cool story