Jump to content

Who designed the elites?


Rayotenper
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Why do some elites must have fear? it's just as annoying as sentinels(and some legionnaires),not to mention their stupid range of reach that RESETS their entire health and fear has high chances to dragging me to the freaking mobs and killing me on the process

 

I need an explanation please

 

Oh,and i still have problems trying to get the link convert into a video,and i still don't know how to solve it no matter how much i wait

 

Edited by Higgings
Just a little adjustment
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
On 10/30/2021 at 11:39 AM, Rayotenper said:

Why do some elites must have fear?

They're elite monsters, they're meant to be difficult.

 

If you're not being able to do it solo, you should consider calling some people to help you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2021 at 5:35 AM, Nolan said:

They're elite monsters, they're meant to be difficult.

 

If you're not being able to do it solo, you should consider calling some people to help you.

ugh,dude,how i tell you this...?

 

NO....BODY....WILL....HELP ME

 

Community it's not know for being usefull,diigent and nice,all the opposite

 

it's known for being selfish,greedy,toxic and lazy,and the elf side are a bunch of cowards(because they kill weaker players and run away)

 

and another issue that probably happened forever it's the lack of gear supply,but that's another topic

 

my point is,people are too "busy" doing who-knows-what,so am forced to do it myself with the Event Minion Skill,since it's the only thing that ACTUALLY helps me the most(this doesn't mean i don't thank people who helps me)

Edited by Rayotenper
i corrected my redundance on a sentence
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
6 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

ugh,dude,how i tell you this...?

 

NO....BODY....WILL....HELP ME

 

Community it's not know for being usefull,diigent and nice,all the opposite

 

it's known for being selfish,greedy,toxic,selfish and the elf side are a bunch of cowards(because they kill weaker players and run away)

 

and another issue that probably happened forever it's the lack of gear supply,but that's another topic

 

my point is,people are too "busy" doing who-knows-what,so am forced to do it myself with the Event Minion Skill,since it's the only thing that ACTUALLY helps me the most(this doesn't mean i don't thank people who helps me)

I'm not really sure how you approach other players, but what you described isn't a common thing.

 

Obviously you wouldn't expect someone to stop everything they're doing to help you, but you might find a bunch of other players who also have the same quest. 

 

It's all about being friendly towards others and socialising. :smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

I'm not really sure how you approach other players, but what you described isn't a common thing.

 

Obviously you wouldn't expect someone to stop everything they're doing to help you, but you might find a bunch of other players who also have the same quest. 

 

It's all about being friendly towards others and socialising. :smile:

okay,let me tell you something that happened when i needed the termintary

 

I was asking for help in the world chat so i can get the termitary done and advance to the next dector,but,people was entirely focused on a battle that involved Alexisgood(A scammer which i hate,all i know is that he moved to the elf side), eventually i stopped asking for help

 

and i think you NEVER been on US-Sapphire in your entire game time,seriously

 

also,generally i'm nice,but people over there take out the worst part of me

 

also,i i lost a lot of durabilty thanks to this stupid elites making me go near the mobs

Edited by Rayotenper
i forgot to add one last thing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2021 at 11:12 AM, Rayotenper said:

okay,let me tell you something that happened when i needed the termintary

 

I was asking for help in the world chat so i can get the termitary done and advance to the next dector,but,people was entirely focused on a battle that involved Alexisgood(A scammer which i hate,all i know is that he moved to the elf side), eventually i stopped asking for help

 

and i think you NEVER been on US-Sapphire in your entire game time,seriously

 

also,generally i'm nice,but people over there take out the worst part of me

 

also,i i lost a lot of durabilty thanks to this stupid elites making me go near the mobs

 

Your posts still need to be approved by an admin or a mod. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...