Best amulet!?

yanniz

Question

My friend sold it to "Hitrangers" @ Us, it looks like SD Bow.I may need a pic for the link, can I see you in game @ eu? :)

Well maestro, if you need ss any troll face costume I can log on a black troll sorry green cant be xD

lost it 1 year and 4 months ago, exactily 23 december 2012 on a cold morning by a scammer well wasnt a scam he just get my acc using cheats like if was me asking for my account to a "friend" fail beh i dont give a shit was past ,that guy the one who ♥♥♥♥ed my rogue was "hornig" die ♥♥♥♥♥ you though I was to die na bro im still alive and better[/q]

Well maestro, if you need ss any troll face costume I can log on a black troll sorry green cant be xD

Sorry for you & sorry cuz I remembered u with that past, you can call me "X" & nah I've it xD.

Sorry, ty for answering & good luck!

When does one arena season end. Cuz i want the amulet that nessah has on us sapphire.

That amulet was one of the awards for last two season.

The award for every arena season are different Otherwise, u need to achieve rank 1 in arena 19-20 2x2 or 3x3 or 5x5 to get that award.

Otherwise, u need to achieve rank 1 in arena 19-20 2x2 or 3x3 or 5x5 to get that award.

Not only in 19-20, all fight levels.

Not only in 19-20, all fight levels.

Yea, ik but the amulet which pliskin got was lvl 20, so the player must reach rank 1 in arena lvl 19-20. It is still the best amulet definitely!