Expert skills not working

Chickenfly

ok ok so, i sent a bug report with screen shots from game so wont post any here, was from my ranger. Anyways, as i have heard and saw, i did everything that i was supposed to do, am lvl 20, bought the manual for fire arrows, redownloaded client 3 times, version is 3.12.0. yet when i try learn it says ''Could not add expert skill.''

Now, i thought i was doing something wrong, so when the emerald server went down i logged into sapphire, and saw this rogue lvl 20 having the same problem as me, did everything right yet it wont add skill, so i guess im not the only one...

So please if you can somehow find the ss i sent in the bug reports, ranger name is Hypotex, and check it out, see if you can find the problem and fix it please, or if you know i did something wrong tell me the right way, i play on pc, downloaded client 3 times from the site, and each time it said could not add skill... Please reply, share your thoughts and atleast tell me did i waste 40k gold or will it be fixed, thank you

I play on Android device, downloaded the new version right from Play Store and I have the same problem, brought the manual and my rogue is lvl 20 but still "Couldn't add expert skill "Elusive Jump"" who will return my 40k? Btw 40k its so expensive  :facepalm:

• Developer

ok ok so, i sent a bug report with screen shots from game so wont post any here, was from my ranger. Anyways, as i have heard and saw, i did everything that i was supposed to do, am lvl 20, bought the manual for fire arrows, redownloaded client 3 times, version is 3.12.0. yet when i try learn it says ''Could not add expert skill.''

Now, i thought i was doing something wrong, so when the emerald server went down i logged into sapphire, and saw this rogue lvl 20 having the same problem as me, did everything right yet it wont add skill, so i guess im not the only one...

So please if you can somehow find the ss i sent in the bug reports, ranger name is Hypotex, and check it out, see if you can find the problem and fix it please, or if you know i did something wrong tell me the right way, i play on pc, downloaded client 3 times from the site, and each time it said could not add skill... Please reply, share your thoughts and atleast tell me did i waste 40k gold or will it be fixed, thank you

Thank you for the report, we will take care about it

warspear crush my android

starting data chaching 3598kb after finish updating

chache

start the application when u start walk omg exit or force

closed

when i open again

wtf data chaching again

dev what happen after maintinace???

It fixed for me after server went down again, but still some people saying they cant, maybe restarting servers once more or something would help?

same with me US server... both my BD and Shaman cant lern the skill.. used PC and android and both are 3.12 latest already.. wasted 80k on the book...

I play on Android device, downloaded the new version right from Play Store and I have the same problem, brought the manual and my rogue is lvl 20 but still "Couldn't add expert skill "Elusive Jump"" who will return my 40k? Btw 40k its so expensive  :facepalm:

download game for android from ws site ,problem solved