Looking for friends!

Mariliande

Hey everyone.

I started playing on Monday and I've made a level 11 healing shaman called Caireann on EU Emerald and a level 7 tanking death knight called Carapace on US Sapphire. Why I switched servers was due to communication problems on EU; turns out they persist on US as well. I've noticed that more often than not, there's a clear language barrier. So, it's been a rather lonely and long-winded journey so far.

Now I was hoping I could maybe make some friends that I could stick around! Perhaps a fresh clan that could use the maybe thousand or two guild points I make a week? The thing I'd really want is someone to talk to while playing and perhaps to help me clear those bosses that are cramping my style.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game very much so far and I think I'll be sticking around a while.

Happy hunting!

Tin-Plate Marie

Hello! Welcome to Warspear!

I played most in Sapphire elf side and sometimes mc before...

And, I have just stop playing lately...

But u can ask whatever u like about the game in this forum...

We have many helpful users here...

I wanna stick around, just, we are on opposite sides on EU. :)

If you make elf character feel free to pm me, i can help with most of bossses on elf island. :)

In game name: Gromovit, Vranovit.

Cheers and welcome to Warspear. :)

I play emerald server. My rogue is Panchens, and im always happy to chat :D

Also add Panchie, my shaman, i dont play it as often as rogue, but i still log in sometimes, and it can kill some bosses too ;) :D

Thanks guys. I haven't really made up my mind on which server to use, but for now, I want to focus on playing in the Mountain Clan and Forsaken factions. I want to see the whole story of  course, so I suppose I'll make a ranger in the future. Get the whole set, you know, Healer, Tank, Ranged/Damage.

Query 1: Can a character be moved from server to another?

Query 2: What's the best use for Miracle Coins?

Query 3: Can the odds and ends looted from monsters, such as rat tails or dragon sphincters, be sold to some merchant for more than 1 gold piece? Not that I'd had had much use for gold so far, but I suppose I'll be needing a lot of it later on.

Thanks guys. I haven't really made up my mind on which server to use, but for now, I want to focus on playing in the Mountain Clan and Forsaken factions. I want to see the whole story of  course, so I suppose I'll make a ranger in the future. Get the whole set, you know, Healer, Tank, Ranged/Damage.

Query 1: Can a character be moved from server to another?

Query 2: What's the best use for Miracle Coins?

Query 3: Can the odds and ends looted from monsters, such as rat tails or dragon sphincters, be sold to some merchant for more than 1 gold piece? Not that I'd had had much use for gold so far, but I suppose I'll be needing a lot of it later on.

1: Nope, you can't. But this have already been suggested, and devs said they like the idea!

2: Sell itens, collect some gold, character improvement, not wasting gold with something you can buy from mshop. But if you're talking about which itens are the best to purchase, it really depends on the situation, but try to buy them when they're on discount :)

3: Itens worth the same, it doesn't matter for which merchant you're going to sell it. But some itens are worth more than others. And you're always going to need gold ;D

For example, full set for lvl 9 costs around 10k. What I can say is, stay a while on some levels, enjoy the gear you have, when you get bored and already have some gold/arena points, lvl up! No need to rush ;D

I myself stayed at lvl 10 for quite a while before lvling to 14, and then stayed there for like 1 year or more. Arena is awesome, and once you get to lvl 20, there's so many things you have to do, quests to complete, it's hell hahaha

Experiment different classes, see which one you adapt better

I can help on both sapphire and emerald servers

if you need any bosses killed, just PM any Mecha near you (unless his name is in Red) :pardon:

FoF will help anyone in Emerald server for sure.

Killing you for sure if you are playing as mountain or forsaken

Thanks everyone. As if by incident, I've met a bunch of nice people over the course of the day and have had some luck and fun. I invite anyone to add Caireann or Carapace as their friend, too. And if someone needs the help of a derpy Éireannach healer or a ridiculously persistent undead, just give me a shout.

Hey im forsaken warlock,EU-Emerald.looking for chatty people who like to grind and pvp together

my skype is: millsscott2013

feel free to add me always up for a chat whilst grinding etc, quite is boring !!!! :P

FoF will help anyone in Emerald server for sure.

Killing you for sure if you are playing as mountain or forsaken

if u were on us , u may have to face me :drinks: ( no bad meaning here)

Thanks everyone. As if by incident, I've met a bunch of nice people over the course of the day and have had some luck and fun. I invite anyone to add Caireann or Carapace as their friend, too. And if someone needs the help of a derpy Éireannach healer or a ridiculously persistent undead, just give me a shout.

bro if u need hlp , just pm me , i have lot free time( well its holiday) im at us  :drinks: