Racism in Warspear?

jayrox

At first,guys please dont lock the topic without a really good answer xD

I wanna ask if devs react and give bans or mute to people who use racism terms?

for example he use of the word "n*gga" or sentences like:

"All black people are shit"

"All germans are Nazis"

"All muslims are terrorists"

Is that allowed? When no,why people use racism everyday?

and what penalties people get?

Simply send screenshots of the people at the support, and they will take care of it.

Why people use racism? Not a question to do here, ask themselves.

Simply send screenshots of the people at the support, and they will take care of it.

That's why he is asking about it; what "take care of it" mean, it's ban? mute? just simply what can happened to people who flame or abuse each other.

It's usually a one month mute if i recall correctly, and if it continues, it's a serious violation of the EULA to begin with anyhow, thus probably a temporary ban.

Here's how to solve the problem:

Stop acting like a 3 year old and suck up the insults given by someone over an online game. Please come to realize that these people are probably insecure little kids who don't know what they're talking about.

Stop acting like a 3 year old and suck up the insults given by someone over an online game. Please come to realize that these people are probably insecure little kids who don't know what they're talking about.

Sadly not everyone can do that

read the EULA rules or the terms of conduct everything located there about breaking the rules, in my opinion and from wht i have seen it will be a mute, temporarly depending of the felany days or weeks maybe months

banning account has nothing to do with offensive language

(seems i replied late xD)

i have most of them on ignore but its annoying and sad to read bad racism sentences in world chat almost everyday. Most of the time about muslims. The problem is ive never seen that devs do something against it,even if they got reported. So i was wondering if devs even care aboit racism or not

Well, they muted Pvpranger on US coz he was being racist.

I myself find it repulsive, and added several people to ignore, even if the racism wasn't towards me.

The thing is, there's too many people, and sadly devs have other priorities.

But yeah, the only way to try to solve it is sending ss's to support, like Egoist said. Posting on forum could be considered as creating flames and violating several other rules of conduct.