A sad Christmas story

Smilga

Hello everyone. For starters, I'd like to just say the fact that Tenth, Metalfrost or Metalchaos and some other guys from the old guild Architekt are scammers.

Me and Tenth were good friends. We were a part of once strong guild Architekt. We were pretty good friends, we talked much and everything. I never thought he could do this. I started to see him rarely in game, he left the guild SoS which he was a part. On Christmas morning ( can you imagine) , the morning of happiness and good will, he said that he's quitting Warspear and asked me for my rogue to go clean elfs on his last day. I thought,  everything's logical. I gave him my account. I made the mistake I never thought I would make. When I tried to log in, I understood what happened. This depressing anger on myself flood over my body. I logged on my necro and saw him on all my chars. After taking away something very precious to his friend, he still dared to mock me. He said "200k and I give this acc back". I tried to appeal to his feelings, but it appears he doesn't have any. I just sat there and watched 2,5 years of hard work, endless worries and frustration sailing away, On Christmas morning. What a present indeed.

Strangely, the saddness passed away instantly and a strange feeling of happiness came. It was joy. I thougt - so what that my rogue and my deathknight and my warlock and my druid is gone? So what that I lost about 1 m (all Tenth got was +8 runic staff, other items were personal)? What I lost is a game. IT'S VIRTUAL. It's what takes your attention away from all the real things in REAL life. Therefore I am not sad or depressed. I am actually pretty happy. This event made me set new goals - in Real life and in game.

[/size]Devs, I've sent a ticket to support, hope you get me my acc back.Players of EU, Tenth is a cold-blooded asshole. Please, when you see this, write one time to world chat (once is enough) Tenth is a scammer. This way - Tenth will be in a hot seat. He's a cunt. We don't want cunts here.

Hey tenth - I hope you're happy, knowing that all you got from me doesn't exist. It's not real. Congrats. Also, suck black bananas and duck quack quack yourself with a 16-inch metal, spiky, strawberry flawored dildo. Cheers.

UPDATE: I have got some news. Tenth gave my acc to his cousin. His cousin was appearantly scammed earlier and so it turns out that Tenth got so angry on the world of Warspear, he avenged his brother by scamming me. Luckily, the cousin is a good man. Bless you, tenth's cousin. I promised him to give my necro in exchange to my acc. I am sorry that I lied to you, cousin, but it has had to be done. No hard feelings buddy  :friends: , but I didn't give my necro to you. You have a merry merry Christmas cousin, I hope you don't feel bad. But this is justice - I have mine account, Tenth has his.

CONCLUSION: I got back my account. Devs, ignore the support ticket. Wew, I'm sure glad this is over :drinks:

Long story short: do not trust anyone that wants to do shady trades or wants your account.

This kind of stuff wouldn't happen if we had an EULA.

Oh wait... we do have one.

Look at world chat and say that we have an EULA... I dare you

And yes, I know account sharing is illegal

Look at world chat and say that we have an EULA... I dare you

And yes, I know account sharing is illegal

Sharing isnt illegal, you can do it on your own risk. Selling and buying accounts is not legal though. And changing username of account you didnt create is also not allowed.

Sharing isnt illegal, you can do it on your own risk. Selling and buying accounts is not legal though. And changing username of account you didnt create is also not allowed.

Also, access to an account is granted to its creator

only, if I remember correctly. I'll check that.

E: Well, I couldn't find anything :P

My final words of advice: Don't trust anyone, ever.

Also, access to an account is granted to its creator only, if I remember correctly. I'll check that.

Well, I didn't trade my account. And only I can access the account, and i'm the creator. I changed my account ID, but it's legal, because I am the creator. So no EULA is violated now.

Well, I didn't trade my account. And only I can access the account, and i'm the creator. I changed my account ID, but it's legal, because I am the creator. So no EULA is violated now.

EULA violation is the most common reason for losing accounts. But if no rules were violated, it's just good for you.

Everything is well now? Did this otherwise so sad story get a happy ending?

MORE NEWS: It appears Tenth was scammed by Gerzal. So it was Gerzal the scammer. Still, don't trust characters Gerzal and tenth.

Just to make it clear - I have my acc back. Happy ending.