"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

knox my screen shots are a lot prettier  :lol: edit the picture when you take the screen shot lol dont paste your whole screen

lol, they should make a white suit it would look badass

@Ashu ty ^^

11243_.png

knox my screen shots are a lot prettier  :lol: edit the picture when you take the screen shot lol dont paste your whole screen

lol, they should make a white suit it would look badass

@Ashu ty ^^

ur prettier can be bought on m.shop. mine is limited one.  :good: :rofl:

who changed my poll :/  , guys my hair color is blue, its already a color option  :facepalm:  lol >.> well anyway ill just make a logo and decide myself ,jk  sok don't put the smiles by everyone's name...

Hello guys this is Retlua lvl 17 ranger........

i wanna be a member of your clan...coz elfs not hlp me due to me being former mc.  :cray: :cray

I have helped many low lvl elfs to do chainless in mc land......

plz accept me ......as im a good person.....hlpful too ......

And plz dont think im a mc spy ...... i hve quit mc......and now elf forever....

thanx

Hello guys this is Retlua lvl 17 ranger........

i wanna be a member of your clan...coz elfs not hlp me due to me being former mc.  :cray: :cray

I have helped many low lvl elfs to do chainless in mc land......

plz accept me ......as im a good person.....hlpful too ......

And plz dont think im a mc spy ...... i hve quit mc......and now elf forever....

thanx

First want enter in gangbangers now , U changed to ranger why hes owerpowered next update with fsaken u return  :crazy:

you are a noob kid traitor f....k u  :aggressive:

First want enter in gangbangers now , U changed to ranger why hes owerpowered next update with fsaken u return  :crazy:

you are a noob kid traitor f....k u  :aggressive:

Lol.....u noob fking killing low lvls......and say me noob.......and dont tell me wat do ......

i dont pay attention to guys like u who think they king of warspear....

Low levels? I dont touch noobs players if they dont attack me and im not the king of warspear because is hassn.  :lol:

u said hassn?  :facepalm:

crossfit get your rude and pointless comments of of our clan book :P you are not welcome here. Retlu i see nothing wrong with having made characters of both factions, lets hang out and get to know us and we you.  :drinks:

ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah i was conect just now and i died :D yesterday droped 2 amulets  :dirol:  i got pene  i see knox slow ahahah dont attack me  :crazy: 

ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah i was conect just now and i died :D yesterday droped 2 amulets  :dirol:  i got pene  i see knox slow ahahah dont attack me  :crazy: 

who is this kid?  :wacko:

dam u internet  :facepalm:  i keep getting error please log in again. i'm going to get an F on my draft  T-T its due in 1hour...only one article analyzed T-T

please have mercy teacher xD

11421_.png

:o while i was going to the library there was this man who was passing out bibles. There were 2 girly girls in front of me passed him and he didn't give a bible to them, i walked by and hes like "here mam would you like a free pocket bible"  =.= black shirts do not = bad people