DONO IS HACKER

memeko

Player dono in Saphire is hacker. 9.10.2011 4:04am in Turkey. We are in genie party my nick is Memeko. he wrote a sentence that i only wrote in private chat to Chakar. How can it be. Its happening when im online. And chakar cant write me for 5mins. Is he GM (16 lvl bd) or is he hacker. I heard that he steals Vey's account. He was my friend Pls ban him immideatly and if u have a bug for this subject pls solve it quickly. All party see that... i'm scared for my account and items im 17 lvl ranger..

Best regards

i saw because dono is in my party and h wrotes it on party chat. me and other friends (pliskin, blk) see this too (its a turkish sentence). Dont worry about it Support team will solve this

I believe you.  You shod take screenshots when something like this happens. Write an email to support and report him, moderators wil check chat logs.

Dono recently dropped a well tried composite bow (you know), moderators should check it too.

Player dono in Saphire is hacker. 9.10.2011 4:04am in Turkey. We are in genie party my nick is Memeko. he wrote a sentence that i only wrote in private chat to Chakar. How can it be. Its happening when im online. And chakar cant write me for 5mins. Is he GM (16 lvl bd) or is he hacker. I heard that he steals Vey's account. He was my friend Pls ban him immideatly and if u have a bug for this subject pls solve it quickly. All party see that... i'm scared for my account and items im 17 lvl ranger..

Best regards

some legal possibilitu is , dono did know conversation of u and chakar, maybe he is sitting next to chakar, or maybe dono is chakar himself.

Oh no! :bad:  I thought hes really good guy! :facepalm:  N the bow ur talking about? is that not right to be droppd?

I dont know i wasnt in his party.. i will investigate about it.

some legal possibilitu is , dono did know conversation of u and chakar, maybe he is sitting next to chakar, or maybe dono is chakar himself.

im not idiot dont worry chakar is turkish and he is my real close friend in other city. Moreover he didnt know english well. But dono didnt know any turkish word. How about this. Please dont talk for only talk please imagine your sentences first !

im not idiot dont worry chakar is turkish and he is my real close friend in other city. Moreover he didnt know english well. But dono didnt know any turkish word. How about this. Please dont talk for only talk please imagine your sentences first !

probably he used google translator. ;D  you assume he doesn't know Turkish language. how well do you about DONO in real life? I mean in his country.

I believe you.  You shod take screenshots when something like this happens. Write an email to support and report him, moderators wil check chat logs.

Dono recently dropped a well tried composite bow (you know), moderators should check it too.

ah he doesn't have it, he linked that bow. I was there too.

probably he used google translator. ;D  you assume he doesn't know Turkish language. how well do you about DONO in real life? I mean in his country.

i dont know why are u saying this rediculus think again...

he can have no google translate he can have redhouse master dictionary. its not neccesery. pls read carefuly this time " HE WROTE MY SENTENCES THAT I ONLY WROTE IN PRIVATE CHAT" so only my friend (in real life) and ihave to see the sentences

ok?

if u dont understand again i have nothing to do :D

if u are right what about Veys account?? what about yins wtcb subject (rain knows)?? i dont have to trying to believe my think. Believe as u wish.

Guys in my opinion memeko means that he wrote a private thing to his close real friend, and dono rewrited it in party chat. So its impossible for someome to know what people say in private chats without cheat, excpecially if that guy speaks a different lenguage.

Guys in my opinion memeko means that he wrote a private thing to his close real friend, and dono rewrited it in party chat. So its impossible for someome to know what people say in private chats without cheat, excpecially if that guy speaks a different lenguage.

somehow, we need a chat-log's proof from a developer.. possibility Chakar had mistaken of writing it on party/area chat or private chat with dono instead on private chat with memeko.. about vey's case.. no comment. probably he has EOY exam.. need more info from his real life friends first..

i get very nervous in its happening so i forgot to take ss. Rainbow understands all of my confusing problem. I'd like to thank him. I dont have ss but my first quote is written 1 mins after that happening. So Gm or Moderator can look at the chat reports by this time :

it happens at 09 October 2011, 04:05

the time is taken by this forums legal time.

Provide proof. coz i have known him to be a nice guy!

He was a friend  mine too when i was playing on the us server and as i felt he was a nice guy

But who knows anyway