Necromancer edit

aaraam

because of dark defense in gear LVL 17 so the attack of Necromancer reduce. With losing health point with shield or heal make Necromancer very weak ,if we compare it to priest because there is no sun defense .

So i think if losing health point remove the Necromancer will be equal with other classes.

:pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

because of dark defense in gear LVL 17 so the attack of Necromancer reduce. With losing health point with shield or heal make Necromancer very weak ,if we compare it to priest because there is no sun defense .

So i think if losing health point remove the Necromancer will be equal with other classes.

:pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

yeah. the 4% hp reduce can become a hazard when playing the necromancer. and yeah, there are sun gears but only level 13 and dont really give that much compared to the 17 gears. i dunno, possibly make those gears a diferent type of defence so that it could be used for boss killing only etc. :)

agree. nd about "deathly eye" why must use 2x time ? that's like "insect swarm" (skill druid. but deathly has less dmg) or "hamstring" or "life Exhaust" etc etc etc....  but doesnt need use 2x time :unknw:

necro go hunt..

Even as healer for hunt the necro is less usefull than a priest. The necro loses for every heal and every shield 100 HP, so it needs to heal himself after some time.

Even as healer for hunt the necro is less usefull than a priest. The necro loses for every heal and every shield 100 HP, so it needs to heal himself after some time.

Yeah that stopped me from creating a necro  :lol: :lol:

There is two sun def gears lvl13 and lvl15(bg and aa).

Fyi sun def on lv13-15 gears arent for cloth armor....only mantle lv13 gives 123 sun def...u must be stupid enough to use lv13 gear instead of using arena gear lv17

Fyi sun def on lv13-15 gears arent for cloth armor....only mantle lv13 gives 123 sun def...u must be stupid enough to use lv13 gear instead of using arena gear lv17

Remember aa too :) i have sun def 1k with my bd lvl 15(bg) gear. And basically dd was for lab not for pvp. Prabaply we get in 30lvl patch something new.