System for guild leader

Deltaman

A sad thing happened to me and my guild olympus. Our guild leader, Definition, hassn't logged in for 2 weeks. This is very bad since none in our guild can do the things a guild leader can. So here is my suggestion of a system to prevent this.

If the guild leader hassn't logged in for 1 or 2 weeks, the guild member with tge highest rank become the new guild leader. But if there as example are 3 heirs, one of them will be randomly chosen as new guild leader.

Pls Devs, read this and make it reality :cray:

heir is 98% leader, 3things he cant do:

1. Kick other heirs

2. Make someome heir

3. Control gold in guild warehouse

Heir is not allowed to take lead on his own unless only leader gives him leadership :)

Ok. I will

Not you'll ask mods so  they do it  ;)  you can't do it  :) , post at support section in a topic asking for moving this topic for suggestion section  :good: , gl ^^  :friends:

• 3 weeks later...

A sad thing happened to me and my guild olympus. Our guild leader, Definition, hassn't logged in for 2 weeks. This is very bad since none in our guild can do the things a guild leader can. So here is my suggestion of a system to prevent this.

If the guild leader hassn't logged in for 1 or 2 weeks, the guild member with tge highest rank become the new guild leader. But if there as example are 3 heirs, one of them will be randomly chosen as new guild leader.

Pls Devs, read this and make it reality :cray:

Thanks a lot. You only wanted this to happen so you could get a free guild. Well you got your wish, now people that work and spend their hard earned money will watch their guilds go down the drain just because they dont log on as often as you'd like. Maybe try working so you can buy your own guild???