warlock dark circle is bugged

juniorcel

warlock is already a overpowered class and wat acts like salt on wound is the fact that dark circle is bugged

its suppose to catch opponents in 3x3 region bt many a times pppl get caught far from circle

DEVS PLZ FIX this bug its really annoying wen a already overpowered class gets advantage of bug also :facepalm: :facepalm:

New player's don't seem to understand, it's not a "circle" bug, but server problem, where your char / enemy is in a different postion to how you see him on screen, which affects all skills,  7-8 yard roots happen often also, and this is more negative on circle then any other skill except maybe eq, which is ruined.

if you actually test warlock instead cry about it, you will see people not being stunned in a well placed circle, while 13 second CD root on a healer class never fails,

Hope they fix so circle's won't fail as much, and elfs will prob cry even more

I dnt get position bug . nd circle is really bugged . I know wat position bug is bt it doesn't happen to me

u compare roots with dark circle so let me tell ya

roots is not a aoe skill

roots is not a full control skill

bt dark circle is aoe nd full control skill

nd warlocks hav 2 full control skills that hav cooldown difference of just 2 sec btw even if used in succession

now that really sucks

that's y devs should fix warlock :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Warlock is the fail version of the game bro...

Let's kill only warlock and let the other alive maybe they will cry and change class xD

bugged positioning affects all players, but some more than others

shaman and pala have 1 aoe skill, warlock has 2, mage has 3 (1 ranged, 2 radius)

mage with bugged positioning is a sitting duck

but I agree, bugged positioning vs a lock you can step into their cicrle or plash even if you avoid it on your de-synced screen, you walk might be walking over it on the live server

This needs fixing

DEVS  look how much buggy the dark circle is ....

look how far sexy got caught by dark circle :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

every aoe class has this problem or just single target spells, norm hit, it does not matter, again, it's position bug.

I can make roots go 8 yards or blind, simply by running left n right over and over again, it has nothing to do, with the bloody skill "dark circle", blame the servers.

also, the funny thing is, most of shaman / lock losses are caused due to eq and circle failing after you cast it correctly, so if they fix this "bug", there will be less lock's failing circle's and more QQ, so hope they do.

yeah,, if its server bug then we all should blame the country with slow net??... moron.. delete this stupid thing..blessing is easier than this failed project..quake ,, invi,, now circle??? just give them 1 hit kill,, atleast i wont wasting my times planning for winning..

Already made various topics about these "position bugs" myself but devs keep blaming our net or that we went left-right to much. Actual fault is at the servers like Sulla mentioned a few times now.

We can keep Q.Qing but it won't change a thing, those russians are feeding there stomaches well with the money we spend :give_rose:

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a few ss of me coming out of position :facepalm:

*2nd pic- on my screen it clearly shows acrid being within the circle radius, but the problem there is, he's not getting stunned. Why? Blame the shitty servers :facepalm:

I got like 20+ pics of players hitting me 10 yards away from me and other pics of me failing to use circle properly.

So no, you can't blame warlocks "dark circle" for the problems when its all in the servers.

69925_.jpg

69927_.jpg

Just found this picture at phone. Whats worse than 1 circle fail? 2 circles fail  :lol: 

If synchro issues get fixed will be good news for warlocks because will be harder for adversary avoid circle.

The author of this topic plays druid and never played warlock that is the funny thing also.

I remember some Pliskin memes of Harry Potter "abrakadabra root failed" or "abrakadabra bee didnt fail but were dodged" but i cant find xD

Опубликованное фото