Bug at market makes items duplicate <(O_O)>

lallouss

I found a bug at market makes an item duplicate  :fool: (doesnt profit, but idk if can be tweeked for profits using it plz check it devs)

How this works: i need 3 slots at least free at market, i use 1slot to put the pot for 589g, 2nd slot i use it to put a minion, i go and press reoffer for the minion but i dont click ok yet, i log in using a different device and buy the pot for 589g, than i click 'ok' on reoffering the minion, wht happens here is that the minion duplicates becuz the bug thinks there is a slot need to be filled, well we cant sell the item that was before offering becuz it says 'item not found' but idk if someone will find a way to profit from it  :search: check it up devs, hope this video helps u resolve it :friends: i didnt try profit from it nor i want to find a way to do so ty :give_rose:

I found a bug at market makes an item duplicate  :fool: (doesnt profit, but idk if can be tweeked for profits using it plz check it devs)

How this works: i need 3 slots at least free at market, i use 1slot to put the pot for 589g, 2nd slot i use it to put a minion, i go and press reoffer for the minion but i dont click ok yet, i log in using a different device and buy the pot for 589g, than i click 'ok' on reoffering the minion, wht happens here is that the minion duplicates becuz the bug thinks there is a slot need to be filled, well we cant sell the item that was before offering becuz it says 'item not found' but idk if someone will find a way to profit from it  :search: check it up devs, hope this video helps u resolve it :friends: i didnt try profit from it nor i want to find a way to do so ty :give_rose:

hey i did this too, topic

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90796.0

ah u beated me in posting first :3 was waiting upload on youtube