Vampire Diaries

Опубликованное фото

Hello, my name is Alexander Corvinus, i am a Death Dealer, also knew as a Vampire.

Опубликованное фото

My father, Earl Shtrug, is our lord, and i respect him a lot. However, he cant even know my relationship with my lover, Selena.

Опубликованное фото

Cause she's family and mine are enemies. So, we decided keep our love hidden.

One night, in my way to find my love, i found something smelling well, and yes, it was blood, fresh blood.

I ran fastest as possible to that delicious taste, and it was there! In midle of the bridge.  A cup full of blood!

Опубликованное фото

Didnt i know, it was a humans trap, when i tryed drink it, 4 vampire hunters came fast, and atacked me!

I was almost giving up the fight, when i remembered my love, Selena, and she gave me strong enought to atack back and run away from there.

I just reach home when i knew, by a friend, that Selena's father was planning marry him with one of his lords, sir Lucio.

Опубликованное фото

I couldnt believe it, my sweet love was promissed to marru with other, i couldnt allow it!

In that same night i talked with Selena and we decided left our lifes in name of our love.

Опубликованное фото

Then, we rode my horse, Phaton of the Night, and went in search of a new life...

@edit

Finished, comments ^^

dev. said 4000 charachter ;D , ur charachter less than 4000 ;D , i hope u can add story again :clapping:

dev. said 4000 charachter ;D , ur charachter less than 4000 ;D , i hope u can add story again :clapping:

Ill soon

@edit

Devs says MAX is 4000, not min...

Ill soon

@edit

Devs says MAX is 4000, not min...

o ya, sorry xd, ;D i think min

sorry but youre wrong , read first the rules ,  if you follow rules or not this story still being really a shit sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...