Name change: solution to stop your name from bieng scammed

Toxic bear

I didnt know where else to post this since when people talk about the update the always say ''The name change thing is BS!''

so something came to me in mind yestarday when i was in bed ;D

well when you change your name (if you want to change your name) you simply just make a new character level 1 so that none can steal your name and scamm ;D

sorry if this spamms server  :lol:

I lay awake in my bed every night and think of Warspear too! :)

Good idea but I still can't understand why people choose a name they don't like when creating their account

I lay awake in my bed every night and think of Warspear too! :)

Good idea but I still can't understand why people choose a name they don't like when creating their account

Most names are taken already,so its wery hard to find new name,and when u get it then u are already max lvl:D

i want exchange my name with my friend name :diablo: (spy mission :dirol: )

That moment when you're looking for a name,

Come up with 5 epic names and found 10 more on the internet, try all, all taken, rage and choose a random name so you can just ♥♥♥♥ing go on with it, 1 month later, find an epic free name, rage.

Just like me, at first I wanted the name Mortred, that was taken and so was the other cool ones I wanted

So instead I used Mercurial, look same like Mortred except more like a shadow form.

Both from DotA

Come up with 5 epic names and found 10 more on the internet, try all, all taken, rage and choose a random name so you can just ♥♥♥♥ing go on with it, 1 month later, find an epic free name, rage.

Just like me, at first I wanted the name Mortred, that was taken and so was the other cool ones I wanted

So instead I used Mercurial, look same like Mortred except more like a shadow form.

Both from DotA

1/2 my chars are random names, coz best ones are taken, the anoying thing is, they'r taken by lvl7/8 noobs that afk for years :bad:

Both from DotA

Combustion ftw

dota, i use "Bathroom" for name

Then why not to create a new character with a better name?

1. im super lazy at lvling up, 2. im not buying gear and amps worth of 25k miracle coins, becouse thats when i realise that my hero name actualy sucks  :lol:

3. why should i? in the new update hopefully the name change thing will be around 1k miracle coins, or even free the first time?