Moderator fot International sections

RainbowZ

i think smurf will make a good mod for the game

its the forum not the game, dont think like inferius who merged both and did kidish.

Just the forum.

Atleast we need moderator always on in forum and can help for answer us..

Will be waste if moderator only on in forum 2 hour 1 day and always late for answer

Will be waste if moderator only on in forum 2 hour 1 day and always late for answer

Don't be silly. Smurf and every other person here is a human, not a robot. He must sleep and has other things to do than just hang on warspear and the forum all day. :fool:

Smurfy needs to take a nap too  :drinks:

Moderator is for moderate sections and keep it clean (remove spam, move posts to correct sections, clean double posts, ban not respecting rules users etc.). Ofc if Moderator know the answer can help like eveyone in this forum. For answering hard questions are Administrator and Developers. Till this time Smurfer got no Moderator account.

its the forum not the game, dont think like inferius who merged both and did kidish.

Just the forum.

yes i know but it is the forum for they game and they have to know something about they game and this is a game forum so thats why i put it that way

Sorry for being late - I was on business trip to mobile conference talking about Warspear and so on :) Will put Smurfen on moderator position now. Thanks for waiting!

No problem. As i said good luck smurfer and good luck to your team Iuz. I hope you will do a great job.  :good:  :good:

congrats smurfie  :good:  just wish there some sort of way to stop all the terrible insults and bad language in game though. i know we have ignore but that doesnt stop them from doing it to others i think some punishment might make them change mods in game be good i think then all players will know they cant get away with it.  Thats just my noob opinion anyway :unknw:

congrats smurfie  :good:  just wish there some sort of way to stop all the terrible insults and bad language in game though. i know we have ignore but that doesnt stop them from doing it to others i think some punishment might make them change mods in game be good i think then all players will know they cant get away with it.  Thats just my noob opinion anyway :unknw:

Yea all ganes have in game mods. GM .. they moderate the game (not the forum) and help people with trouble. Or just test bugs if someone notice.