this button not work

Russell elf

Russell elf, please, clarify, what kind of message do you see after that action?

:) yup i had same problem idk if its like Russell elf but here is how:

on my nokia c7 symbian or i think its on all symbian devices, when u click that 'earn free miracle coins' nothing happens, even after minimizing game or clicking many times the resuly is nothing happens..

I didnt bother to report this becuz in my country lebanon u have no offer for us ^^ how i knew? Is i opened from laptop and it worked there it redirected me to the website link

idk if thats Russell elf issue :)

on my nokia c7 symbian or i think its on all symbian devices, when u click that 'earn free miracle coins' nothing happens, even after minimizing game or clicking many times the resuly is nothing happens..

I didnt bother to report this becuz in my country lebanon u have no offer for us ^^ how i knew? Is i opened from laptop and it worked there it redirected me to the website link

Snorlax already told that for symbian it will be aivable later.

thats my problem,i did not see that it will be available for symbian later cause i was on a vacataion,*sighs*cant everybody still forget my spammer title

Guest XthekingX

Russell elf, please, clarify, what kind of message do you see after that action?

I have google chrome on my PC

And when I press it

Game minimize and. I get web of sponsor

But it say . App not availbe for you country _._

Guest XthekingX

im Poor and  i have internet and computer  :)

im poor  i have things for over 999mcoins  :)

im poor becuze i didnt spend 1$ on the game and  i kick alot asses :)

• Developer

it works on windows 7 but not on windows 8,i cant download on windows 7 due to not having permissions,so i want to fix it on windows 8 thanks :)