Mckillaz

MCkillaz sucks  :blush:

I wonder why anybody wants to be in that clan  :blush:

Invite me after update

And sarapalin stole my look wich I have stolen from Siimple D:

Im keeping my eye on maddboww and nuketown ( known for helping gankers in pvp spots. ), but besides that... looks like you guys have an awesome group :)

Im keeping my eye on maddboww and nuketown ( known for helping gankers in pvp spots. ), but besides that... looks like you guys have an awesome group :)

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:  thanksss born  ;D ;D ;D ;D

and yeah you got it right i do help with gankers but not just me and madd its our whole guild thats what we are for so give credit to all of us :) :)  and yeah id say our guild is pretty awsome.... I got mad respect for all my guild mates and friends :drinks: :drinks:

:drinks: :drinks:

.............ps............ we dont gank per say we get revenge on gankers that gank every1

wait  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  are u saying me and madd are gankers ourselfs :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:  we only gank the gankers if that is what u are saying

Nuke, i think he was refering to you & Madd as gankers. cant disagree  ;D  you are notorious for ganking low levels

ok ok maybe once and a blue moon but hey who can resist seeing how fast they can kill a low lev .....

but i dont wanna be kno as a ganker  :bad: :bad: :bad:  i think im done with pvp cave for awhile :'( :'(

Ok starting right now imma try to control my trigger happy finger and stop ganking it has come to my attention that i do tend to go alil wild when in pvp cave.......

So to all those out there reading this and to them not anyone i have ganked that didnt deserve it i am truly srry and i am gonna turn a new leaf.

Plz forgive me for my past doing and give me a second chance thank you.

Well that's good to hear nuke.. I hope madd follows suite.

As for ganking gankers, that's fine to an extent. There is a point one must stop in order to give gankers that chance to change their stripes. Also most players know that i'm no ganker, and both yourself and madd have jumped me in the past... Bygones be bygones.

Well that's good to hear nuke.. I hope madd follows suite.

As for ganking gankers, that's fine to an extent. There is a point one must stop in order to give gankers that chance to change their stripes. Also most players know that i'm no ganker, and both yourself and madd have jumped me in the past... Bygones be bygones.

ohhh wow really i have  :bad: :bad:  well then let u be the second person i apoligize to then... born i am honestly srry for the actions i have done in the past and i can only hope u can forgive me.

i can only hope u can forgive me.

... Bygones be bygones.

All good.

• 2 weeks later...