UNBELIEVABLE BULL**** IN THE GUILD LEGENDS TOPIC

Tonttuu

THEY'RE LEADERS LACK INTEGRITY AND CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT. PROVEN BY THEIR PM'S BETWEEN ME AND THEIR LEADERS AND ALL OF THE POST'S IN THEIR OWN [Guild] Legends  TOPIC PROVES I'M RIGHT AND I WANT TO PUBLICLY DEMOTE THIS GUILD BECAUSE OF INCAPABLE LEADERSHIP. BEWARE OF THIS GUILD IN EU-EMERALD ELF AND CHOSEN FACTION AND IF YOU WANT TO REVIEW THE CASE BE MY GUEST BUT READ IT VERY CAREFULLY. I AM NOT ALONE WITH MY OPINIONS, PROOF OF THIS IN YET AGAIN IN THEIR OWN TOPIC.

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL BEGAN: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83341.90

I WILL TAKE ACTIONS AGAINST THE INSULTS THAT WERE MADE AGAINST ME. AND ANY MODERATOR WHO WOULD REVIEW THE CASE I WOULD SUGGEST TO READ IT FROM THE START. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE UNNECESSARY FUSS I HAVE CREATED BUT IN YOUR RIGHTEOUS MIND I TRUST YOU WILL DO YOUR OWN JUST CONCLUSIONS. THAT'L BE ALL FOR NOW AND FOREVER.

Someone ban this lying fool.

Legends is focused on good trusty members, with scammer free past, and no account selling or buying, strong members. For every member we invite we check scammer thread, have 4 good officers that together with me Guild Leader me. All have to vote  yes or for a member to be accepted.

Legends is a guild that I want elfs to know is trusty and scammer free.

While this guy have both spammed our guild thread to a mess as well in game alliance chat. And he don't stop.

Up to you GM/Moderators what to do.

But I want our guild thread cleaned from his false non sense spamming guy's posts.

Tierd of his none stop harassment.

The only one who is lying here mr. Wolfsy, is your guilds own officers and you. Hence the topic's title. You didn't obey your own rules thus you have to pay the price to answer to the public. Every guild should. I have provided sufficent amount of proof in my posts and you should know that I never accused you of scamming.

Oh and pics or my spamming in allience chat didn't happen. (Spamming, honestly??)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Non-stop harassment" is what you get when you don't obey your own rules. Legends should answer to the forum, and I'm part of it.

Ban me for laying down my opinions for the forum? Why Wolfsy, oh why?

Wolfy's post reported to moderator/admin for giving false information about me in a disrespectful manner.

Woah thats a fair bit of drama we have here... oh wait.... do i really ca... Oooh oh oh look a butterfly!!! Опубликованное фото

And why should you, it doesen't even concern you  ;D

I might made a mistake (while being angry) that forum even wants to read all of this  :blush:

Maybe for their own amusement I guess :wacko:

Ok I'm much more calm now. Sometimes people just get to me. I've approached the leader and officers of Legends with a friendly note in private. The rest is up to them. I've corrected my own mistakes and I hope they will do the same by apologizing to me.