Miracle Scrolls

Debuffer

Do you approve this suggestion ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve this suggestion ?

• Yes
    • No

So devs, I had an idea  ;D

You should create "Miracle Scroll", it's an scroll that is buyed with mcs, that is tradeable, and when used you get the miracle coins that are inside this scroll, this scroll is buyed with Miracle Coin, its priced 25 miracle coins for each scroll and 1 scroll = 500 coins

It's useful for when someone want buy coins for unbind or something like that, or to save coins either, and can't buy with money, so they'll buy with gold and you devs will keep getting the mcs because someone will have to buy mc to transform into scroll :)

So, rate :)

So devs, I had an idea  ;D

You should create "Miracle Scroll", it's an scroll that is buyed with mcs, that is tradeable, and when used you get the miracle coins that are inside this scroll, this scroll is buyed with Miracle Coin, its priced 25 miracle coins for each scroll and 1 scroll = 500 coins

It's useful for when someone want buy coins for unbind or something like that, or to save coins either, and can't buy with money, so they'll buy with gold and you devs will keep getting the mcs because someone will have to buy mc to transform into scroll :)

So, rate :)

Green=Win

I support this.

lol

Devs will lose money, peoples just have to get 25 coins then buy one of this scroll and get 500, so buy more and more in final have 100k+ coins lol

It will make the game without fun, make money so fast.

I disagree.

no, lemme give an example

I have 1000 mc

i buy 1 scroll of 25 mc that give 500 mc

i lose 525 mc

i stay with 475 mc

understood?

no, lemme give an example

I have 1000 mc

i buy 1 scroll of 25 mc that give 500 mc

i lose 525 mc

i stay with 475 mc

understood?

So you spend 525 mcoin for scroll that gives 500? :good:

its for you sell for another people that want to unbind items or/and save mc, its like a mc transfer with a cost for it -.- use your brain  :facepalm: :wacko:

better is to trade mc like gold nd equips ;)

Better you to simply gtfo because no one like you, motherducker  :aggressive:

Dude, stfu, you're just a simply noob that think has any respect here, lemme tell you

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT and cant tank a combo mine  :clapping:

nice suggestion dude  :spiteful:  yea i got an ice queen ammy 15 which is roten and has spider webs on it and i need to unbind and sell it but they took out lebanese sms payment so i agree on this idea  :good: jsut a question why u want the scroll to cost 25mc and it will detuct 500mcoin from u its hard to do.. i suggest they make one which costs 525mc or any number idk and when u use it,, it give u 500mc that can be done easier in the mcoin shop or i didnt understand ur suggestion right either way gj  :crazy:

Thats what i mean dude

It'll cost 525 mc for the mc buyer but when the scroll is used it'll give to the designated player only 500 mc, so each scroll devs will get 25 coins as profit for let players dealing mcs.

Thats what i mean dude

It'll cost 525 mc for the mc buyer but when the scroll is used it'll give to the designated player only 500 mc, so each scroll devs will get 25 coins as profit for let players dealing mcs.

aha than u get a +1.5 :crazy: