Rude bullies

Darkzain

Shut the ♥♥♥♥ up you idiot no one knows you or likes you why dont you just leave the topic you ♥♥♥♥♥

Oh you defend your friend so passionately. I like that  ;) And he does so by using the best possible translator(google translator!!!) anyway the real problem is this topic being one of Darkzain s just another spam topics and you contribute to this sh*t even more

Oh you defend your friend so passionately. I like that  ;) And he does so by using the best possible translator(google translator!!!) anyway the real problem is this topic being one of Darkzain s just another spam topics and you contribute to this sh*t even more

Just shut up your an idiot noob blade dancer who cant even get his blades to +3

all my items are at least +5 +6 you know that already but why say sh*t like that? You are the only rude bully here :) This topic is a total failure...

all my items are at least +5 +6 you know that already but why say sh*t like that? You are the only rude bully here :) This topic is a total failure...

Just defending my self and friends

And +5 and 6 that still low :D

;) and check this

48263_.jpg

48264_.jpg

last time when I used google traductor was for translate russian forum not for english bro I dont need to translate your noob words. Now you have a real problem with me , you´re on my black list.

last time when I used google traductor was for translate russian forum not for english bro I dont need to translate your noob words. Now you have a real problem with me , you´re on my black list.

Not being racist but dont u mean brown list hes indian %) xDD

Not being racist but dont u mean brown list hes indian %) xDD

@Is not for being racist but im gonna be racist@

Great man. Hey crossfit, si algun dia metes a este en una lista metela en la negra.

Por eso del black hole en lugar de brain.

@Is not for being racist but im gonna be racist@

Great man. Hey crossfit, si algun dia metes a este en una lista metela en la negra.

Por eso del black hole en lugar de brain.

... Fail... And fail again

Just defending my self and friends

And +5 and 6 that still low :D

;) and check this

Nice items. Too bad I see trade chat in the back.

Once upon a time, me and my friends go to genie and found darkzain and his friends there then i am ask them to share genie with us nicely but they wont.. its ok for me but darkzain and his friends starting to bully me. Darkzain and his friends are the real bullies here. they are act nice to strong players but so arrogant and rude to weak players. The subject of this forum is suit u better darkzain. The end

Once upon a time, me and my friends go to genie and found darkzain and his friends there then i am ask them to share genie with us nicely but they wont.. its ok for me but darkzain and his friends starting to bully me. Darkzain and his friends are the real bullies here. they are act nice to strong players but so arrogant and rude to weak players. The subject of this forum is suit u better darkzain. The end

I left party so you could hunt wew haters