We need to intensify security at one side, drop it a bit at the other side!

Skiney

Ok, let me do this calms, my brother, received the infamous message: Another Device using Account detected. Lol this is the second time he loses an account( look like Cheat Engine improved these days), but he sent a account recovery issue, but you know that you ask for a device you are playing and after a account recovery, you only will be able to play on that device, my other brother used the phone: Example 1, but he now bought a new one and Example 1 is not working properly, why not to drop that mobile security and adding a security question instead? Ohh and please, do my brothers account recovery soon, ITS AWESOME HOW MY GUILD HAVENT EVEN OFFICIALLY STARTED AND I ALREADY HAVE HACKED MEMBERS! Its pretty weird how it only happens to people related to me huh?

Bro, I am 100% sure that no soul on earth knows my user or password and I received the exact same message, but I was fast enough to change username and password just 30 seconds after reading The message. My brother was playing while he received the message, and he was late before the "mysterious person" changes password first than him. I have experienced it myself, and my brother is completely mental safe and old enough to be lying. Don't meddle if you don't know when I'm a 100% sure of what I saw.

Well, it sure is weird if you got scammed without giving away any information. Maybe you left your account on some publicly used device?

And great suggestion, by the way ;)

Scam= When you are tricked into doing a trade in where you have the risk of losing what you are trading without recieving what you asked for.

Hack= When somebody manage to decode something and do whatever they want with it without the permissions.

Bro in 2008 a dude managed to make viruses into in game weapon in World of Warcraft that when you equipped the " infected" weapon your login and password got instantly sent to the hacker using it, If they this that to WoW, doing it to Warspear would be piece of cake (no offense AiGrind) :sorry:

I just don't believe your account got hacked for it's very unlikely that someone would actually hack your characters by getting the required information from the servers.

And I'm sure they would notice if the game code were somehow modified. Also you probably wouldn't  be the only one whose account got hacked.

I just wanted to help, no need for a debate

• Developer

I guess, here you will find answers on your questions - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83714.0

However, if you still have questions, feel free to send a ticket to support.