Idea for new class.

Sgtvader

How about add a dragon knight? i think that will be awesome. He can be a MC or Elf. I hope devs will see this lol. So what do you think of my idea? :)

How about add a dragon knight? i think that will be awesome. He can be a MC or Elf. I hope devs will see this lol. So what do you think of my idea? :)

in warspear history, i dont see history dragon knight, except knight is part of paladin's sub class.

Nope

Hindi ito Dota :facepalm:

And in warcraft 3 history there was also no dragon knight

Dragon knight has appeared in earlier versions of Dota

Dota are modified maps created by blizzard (Company of Icefrog)

Sorry for offtopic :facepalm: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Dragon Knight is just a fictional unit(character) that you use to play dota and farm and items and go gg :facepalm:

Alam ko naman na hindi ito dota. Meron kc akong nakitang dragon knight sa daan papuntang AA. Pero kung ayaw mo ok lng namn. :D

Suggestion lng naman akin. :D

Actually,dragons are rich part of ws history,it were them who were chosen to protect the spear by the white wander,how ever, some were seduced by garaan offering them endless powers,some kept the wander order to protect the spear, who followed garaan were led by the avenger, who stayed loyle to the wander were led by the Radiant(this part was made by me), I can see adding dragon knights to both factions,it depends on which dragon they follow,for examble:

Avenger knights, worshipers of the mighty avenger who believe in endless power and ruling the world even if it can only be done by breaking balance and forging the spear again.

Radiant knights, followers of the great Radiant dragon and inheritors of its magistic power who believe in justice and balance,and keeping the loilty to the white wander,by making sure the spear doesn't fall in the wronge hands again.

I told you dragon knights would be awesome :D. Or maybe some cursed or chaotic faction(more evil-er than Forsaken) will control for the spear then the forces of MCsaken and FBosen will unite to defeat this madness in destroying the world.

I told you dragon knights would be awesome :D. Or maybe some cursed or chaotic faction(more evil-er than Forsaken) will control for the spear then the forces of MCsaken and FBosen will unite to defeat this madness in destroying the world.

Yeh don't push bro,too mutch jokking leads to kidding.

except the too much fantasy u throw in, i agree with the ideas. paladins could be dragon knights protectors of the spear and death knights that would be those that try to claim the spear. but if we stick to the history so far, it seems to me that the paladins that choose to become dragon knights are gonna end up death knights like the nameless dit after the garahan wispered to him.

as you can all see, the dota history and the warspear history match this point. king arthas (a paladin) followed the whispers of the litch king and became the ruler of the undead, abaddon(death knight).

ps. love those