Killing elf video

Nastyburp

lol u are hyper bad i kill twice the number of players you killed with out using beer from daily chest and without hiding like a chicken rogue, and with a lvl 14 character and my hp never go lower than half.

if u meet with me while ur doin that noob murdering, you would be worm food faster than what it takes to my hyper highly skilled elf-slayer and eye-slayer pro hyper enduranced shaman lvl 3 to kill 100 lvl 20 full +10 full charm enchant lvl 20 rangers with crosbow of suden doom with full ice queen set, all that while tanking eye and all lab adds and six shadow and 2m hydra and demo at the same time  8)

lol u are hyper bad i kill twice the number of players you killed with out using beer from daily chest and without hiding like a chicken rogue, and with a lvl 14 character and my hp never go lower than half.

if u meet with me while ur doin that noob murdering, you would be worm food faster than what it takes to my hyper highly skilled elf-slayer and eye-slayer pro hyper enduranced shaman lvl 3 to kill 100 lvl 20 full +10 full charm enchant lvl 20 rangers with crosbow of suden doom with full ice queen set, all that while tanking eye and all lab adds and six shadow and 2m hydra and demo at the same time  8)

Yes sir Panchen :cray:

mcs very agresive while elf ultimate dislay,link item but n0ob,the elf pro never help cl questor.thats the reason many mcs powerful than elf

ignorance is bliss huh kid  :crazy: