Dueling With Allies

Titus

Can there be a thing for warspear like dueling against each other when they are on the same side

I know people say they want to see who would win like Pvprange Vs. Rangerweed, Pliskin Vs. Legionn, and other things like that rather than doing arena because your bound to have a pvp partner that doesn't listen and ruins things when you ask to do a 1v1 battle against a person

So what I mean is to do like a make button beside there name when you click on them and says "Duel" and when you click it, there should be something to that person on there screen that says "Pliskin wants  to duel you, click YES or NO" (just example) and when they do that they must get there HP to at least 1 to win the duel.

Guywhowantsyoutodieonboss challenges you to a duel!

Decline.

Guywhowantsyoutodieonboss challenges you to a duel!

Decline.

Guywhowants.....

Can there be a thing for warspear like dueling against each other when they are on the same side

I know people say they want to see who would win like Pvprange Vs. Rangerweed, Pliskin Vs. Legionn, and other things like that rather than doing arena because your bound to have a pvp partner that doesn't listen and ruins things when you ask to do a 1v1 battle against a person

So what I mean is to do like a make button beside there name when you click on them and says "Duel" and when you click it, there should be something to that person on there screen that says "Pliskin wants  to duel you, click YES or NO" (just example) and when they do that they must get there HP to at least 1 to win the duel.

OMG!!!! dat would be awesome...i loooove duels makes me remember harry potter games ;D

what if you can invite pvp with some one you ally and if he accept you both warp to 1v1 arena, or you both names become red to each other and you can now start pvp :blush:

what if you can invite pvp with some one you ally and if he accept you both warp to 1v1 arena, or you both names become red to each other and you can now start pvp :blush:

also known sometimes World of Warcraft  :lol: