Scavenger Hunt III (time and details of mini game)

lallouss

CHECK SCAVANGER HUNT III (HARDCORE MODE) thats the game not this one.. this is only to say when to put game!!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: stop coming here and go other topic

This scavenger hunt will be more harder more exsiting need skillfull players willing to discover warspear on new grounds ;)

ill post it in 2hours from now and counting :blush:

as the earlier games they were on map2 elf/chosen side as this one too, 3items will be on our side BUT there will be a 4th item located on mc/forsaken side which can only be obtained from there.. I know u think its hard to get the 4th item cuz maybe u dont know where it is so im activating the SACRIFICE button..

How does the SACRIFICE button work: really easy to understand :blush: if u wish to delete the 4th item u wont have to find it IF AND ONLY IF u sacrifice ur first 3items than u wont have to find the 4th but ull have to find another 3 different items located at elf/chosen that ill pm u them after u deliver me the first 3 :rofl:

So either u find 3items at elf/chosen than 1item at mc/forsaken

or u find 3items than 3 other items at elf/chosen ;) whos the fastest to reach the goal and deliver to me wins ^^

gotcha! it seems more difficult level now.

:lol: I will be flying with my fairy wings.

hehe u asked for it  :good: hope u understood it :crazy:

Guest XthekingX

what iteams ?!  :nea: