5X5

Mayr

Guys I started a new druid. Now I really dont understand what I am suppoed to do in 5x5, of course healers are always aimed first and in a flash I get the revive option. So any tactics or suggestions or whatever that could help me with this situation. I was playing a paladin so long and I had no problem running into the opponents and tanking all 5 after foj. There are so many old and experienced guys here so am sure you should have come up with some plan now :good:

Crowdcontroll, heal ,dmg,

Mainly lure the enemys focus on you and pull them near ur Party,meeles root who still follow u, hit bees on Rouges/rangers ,keep urself healed if ur still target,

Always keep in mind if you controll the crowd you control the game ;)

Crowdcontroll, heal ,dmg,

Mainly lure the enemys focus on you and pull them near ur Party,meeles root who still follow u, hit bees on Rouges/rangers ,keep urself healed if ur still target,

Always keep in mind if you controll the crowd you control the game ;)

Nice strategically  :bad:  Follow these steps to retire your druid in 1 week  ;D

Ooooooooooo a Warlock

That's pretty much it.

although there's another way,

1st, always heal the motherducker taking the damage

2nd, root the big man and gun him down

3rd, don't ducking stack when you see a warlock ( pretty much 3/5 of the players do this 90% of the time )

4th, always stay in the back, you stay in the front and you're clear for an assduck

5th, if there's a melee on you bee him and run away WHILE attacking the big man, if the melee is dangerous then root him instead of bee

6th, that's pretty much what a druid should know about, just your common sense for the others

Nice strategically  :bad:  Follow these steps to retire your druid in 1 week  ;D

Like if you could do better, bet you just bend your ass to that warlock and get assducked.

Stop dissing on pro Druids, you're still a noob no matter what. Oh wait HealBR?

BR..............  :facepalm:  I see now

;Dhe is a bdplayer who always Cried for heal,never said "plz "

So i didnt give him heal anymore , tht why he created druid and pretending he is pro xD his tactic: swarm melee instead instantroot him xD, goodluck with bds BR-player xD

Oh, I thought it was 2013.

Well, whatever floats your boat

Welcome to planet Earth, a place where insulting a person is ok and racism isn't

Just to explain it in details, he insulted my friend, so I shut him up, racism or not I don't give a duck, it's 2013 give me better crap to avoid or worry about.

Now, back to the real world.

Just to explain it in details, he insulted my friend, so I shut him up, racism or not I don't give a ♥♥♥♥, it's 2013 give me better crap to avoid or worry about.

Now, back to the real world.

If you consider his opinion on her strategy an insult then you need to reevaluate you life!

Ahem can we return to the topic please?

okay so do you prefer full arena set for pvp or should I toil to get the lv18 set?

okay so do you prefer full arena set for pvp or should I toil to get the lv18 set?

Depends on what your role is.

If you want astral then put on some astral, if you need crit then put on some crit

just don't forget, always mix it with arena to get the stats, resilience is a must

Exactly, I was thinking about getting max resilience which I think would be great coz I see you running around with lv12 stick (I mean seriously with lv12 and still a head ach for melees :lol:) and u say you tank melee with your reslience. But this set could give me good moon but lacks astral so in that case I think I should us astral crystal to balance it right?

Well thanks  all for your response, coz even a ray is helpful in darkness (wow I just said that :shok:) still the necro is pulling me :fool: but cant afford to leave my elf friends.

Arena set all the way I use it 99% of the time. It works well in arena and pvp. Also 2 good signets should make you a tank to kill in arena.