Accounts in eu emerald being hacked/stolen

Ganjafarma

I would like to bring to your attention a recent problem in eu emerald. There is someone somewhere hacking peoples accounts. Just last week vlaconan was hacked all gear dropped and now today my friend saltymalek was also hacked. He went to sleep woke up and couldn't log (pw had been changed) he tried to restore password through email on the support site but the gmail has also been deleted. This needs to stop. Pls look into of there is anything you can do. T.i.a ganjafarma eu

Wow this is very sad now malek! I think it's time for Warspear to do something NOW, we want them to take more steps to protect our accounts.

An application like an authenticator to enter the game would be a good idea, the accounts would be safer! Linking Facebook accounts is a danger.

IMG_2900.PNG

and just tell us "this case we will report to technical support" WE WANT YOU TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS.

1 hour ago, Buudbd said:

Wow this is very sad now malek! I think it's time for Warspear to do something NOW, we want them to take more steps to protect our accounts.

An application like an authenticator to enter the game would be a good idea, the accounts would be safer! Linking Facebook accounts is a danger.

IMG_2900.PNG

and just tell us "this case we will report to technical support" WE WANT YOU TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS.

I agree great idea

There is no way which another player can use to access your account but knowing at least part of your information (and guessing the rest of it).

Don't mention vla, because he was exposing his own email in the internet and to make things even worse, it was identical to his nickname. If you expose your personal information on social network or game, and someone uses it, it has nothing to do with the security of our system. 

P.S. An authenticator works wonders if you're paranoid.

• Akasha locked this topic