Mage Guide: How to take down Rogues.

Nastyburp

Step 1: When rogue uses dodge signal and you use yours, use illusionory chains as your first move to push them back

Step 2: By then the Rouge would have gouged you letting your chains reset. If you are unstuned and the Rogue is still invisible try using  Time Warp where you are standing. If that doesnt work i suggest you wait till he/she attacks you and you use chains again.

Step 3: Use Rock Storm next time he gets close to you. Depending on the Rogues hp it should be low and you finish him off with a power blast  8)

Ps: Use power blast whenever its availible. Good Luck!

This is mainly what i do to take them down usually 2300-2800hp.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What rouge is stupid enough to pvp a mage really e.e make a guide about kill mages out of pvp like using teleport on crossing... And using teleport to run for arena i guess u can teleport on the target and use chains and run xD #1 pro guide 8)

What rouge is stupid enough to pvp a mage really e.e make a guide about kill mages out of pvp like using teleport on crossing... And using teleport to run for arena i guess u can teleport on the target and use chains and run xD #1 pro guide 8)

me xd when my rogue was still fine and win almost all times to mages in pvp , btw gn I go sleep you can play now xD

• 4 weeks later...