Ok Devs, I wanna know what's up, you guys wasting our time or what?

Shitzo

Question

Ok, first of all with all respects Devs, I wanna know what's going on, you trying to fool us and waste our times or what?

First came Black Jack, halloween event boss in the Sanctuaries, we killed him A LOT of times and our tank wasted A LOT and when I say A LOT I mean A LOT of pots to kill it, not only that but the repairs too, and he dropped NOTHING.

Then came Serpent Sorcerors, these 1 million HP Bosses at Sanctuary WHICH DROPPED LV15 BLUE QUALITY EQUIPS, what's that about? A 1 million HP boss which drops items which we used to get from 40k HP ones? You're kidding me...

And now a new boss in the Sanctuaries, which apparently has no name too  :facepalm:  and yup, you guessed it, hasn't dropped us anything else but bars.

Now my main question is, Does this boss actually drops something besides bars? or does it just drop our time and money?

Did Black Jack, halloween event boss, drop anything?

I will await your answer, Snorlax, Kuzmitch or any Dev.

been trying to buy winter holiday leather chest, but nobody has it. nobody has alot of winter items. yet everybodys farming the boss?  :search:

It was most likely a lie.