Chainless solo

Raislin

Ok guys so heres the deal im getting pretty annoyed about the fact that every time i try to go kill lake there's mc either camping the areas where you must go through or just camping everywhere on the way in general, yes i know fb do it too but in much less quantity which i noticed when i soloed chainless fb side bosses with my dk on my second try and after kratt rest in 1 try. So if you happen to see my ranger in EU server named Gimmedat soloing either lake or sea i humbly ask to not to be a jerk and ambush me its very rude and annoying, and the fact that i had lake at 329 hp when some random rogue ambushed me after hanging in the same area for a while and obiviously looking for an opportunity to f**k me over, and i quess he wanted to get revenge for his shaman friend whom i killed while i was still on the kill. Anyways this chainless quest is starting to really piss me off since i've had it for like 6-8months and i've tried to do it like every other day with pt or not, so if you happen to see me please dont attack me at least when i'm soloing.  :cray:

PS. Please dont be a jerk. :clapping:

it is not easy to do chainless quest in other servers too.I tried like 20 times to kill lake and sea in Eu.But i never give up.Try to do when there are less farmers and best time is midnight or morning for east time.idk about your local time.Try to fix time when players are asleep.

its not like i didn't know all that before you replied, but ill still thank you.  :good:

It is not unreal. I have done one quest!!! ;D With barbarian. But the second is maybe thousand times harder. :cray: KRAT THE AVENGER!!!!!!! :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :'( :'( :'(

• 1 month later...

I actually managed to do chainless like a week ago :crazy: :tease: