Amplification System Rework and Tweaking

Azebu

We all know how amping isn't best thing in Warspear. So I thought, how to make Warspear get nice money, and us have happy smiles, instead of annoying p2w cashgrab.

1. The main thing, is that everytime your amp fails without a sign, you will lose 1 level from current amp. Item breaking would no longer occur.
2. Amp success chances are now changed. I thought of two different values, can't decide
a) (10-x)*10%, where X is current amp level. With that, amping from +0 to +1 is 100%, +1 to +2 is 90%, and so on until +9 to +10 with 10% chance.
B) (9.5-x)*10%, where X is current amp level. With that, amping from +0 to +1 is 95%, +1 to +2 is 85%, and so on until +9 to +10 with 5% chance.

That's it! Now on to theorycraft!
So, now with the new changes, amping without sings becomes viable.
But. The chance to upgrade item without failure to +10 is 0.036% with A, and I didn't have enough digits for B.
So let's suppose you manage to get item to +9. Now, you have only 10(5)% chance to get to +10. You very likely go back to +8, where the chances to go back to +9 are still only 20(15)%, and so on to moderately safe +5...
With that, signs are still very useful, as they ensure you don't drop one level down. Because you will. A lot.

Even more. Many people (me included) would think "the amping is pretty cheap now, I might as well amp my equips which I'll replace with new ones in 2-3 levels.", as opposed to current "Amping is very expensive, I'll save my money and probably amp my weapons on max lvl.".

"But Aze, what about those people who already amped to +10? Isn't that unfair?" That's a good auestion! New items are coming soon. Those people will definitely get new sets, and scrap their current +10's.

So what do you think?

So 20% for +8 > +9? coz i just lost 50 usd dollars this months just for amping my staff +8 to +9. I had use 170+ signs and all fail! so unlucky..  :facepalm: and then i stop...  wtf with this game :( amping one staff already take around 50-100 usd dollars.. i was decided to amp another staff too but ...  :facepalm: :facepalm:

We all know how amping isn't best thing in Warspear. So I thought, how to make Warspear get nice money, and us have happy smiles, instead of annoying p2w cashgrab.

1. The main thing, is that everytime your amp fails without a sign, you will lose 1 level from current amp. Item breaking would no longer occur.

2. Amp success chances are now changed. I thought of two different values, can't decide

a) (10-x)*10%, where X is current amp level. With that, amping from +0 to +1 is 100%, +1 to +2 is 90%, and so on until +9 to +10 with 10% chance.

B) (9.5-x)*10%, where X is current amp level. With that, amping from +0 to +1 is 95%, +1 to +2 is 85%, and so on until +9 to +10 with 5% chance.

That's it! Now on to theorycraft!

So, now with the new changes, amping without sings becomes viable.

But. The chance to upgrade item without failure to +10 is 0.036% with A, and I didn't have enough digits for B.

So let's suppose you manage to get item to +9. Now, you have only 10(5)% chance to get to +10. You very likely go back to +8, where the chances to go back to +9 are still only 20(15)%, and so on to moderately safe +5...

With that, signs are still very useful, as they ensure you don't drop one level down. Because you will. A lot.

Even more. Many people (me included) would think "the amping is pretty cheap now, I might as well amp my equips which I'll replace with new ones in 2-3 levels.", as opposed to current "Amping is very expensive, I'll save my money and probably amp my weapons on max lvl.".

"But Aze, what about those people who already amped to +10? Isn't that unfair?" That's a good auestion! New items are coming soon. Those people will definitely get new sets, and scrap their current +10's.

So what do you think?

Epic

+1

i think ALL players should post thier opinions about this idea though it can be the saver of warspear :drinks:

That's why i only try amp to +5 +6 max.. I'm not going to spend a lot of money to buy signs for nothing :facepalm: that is  :bad: :bad: :bad:

Exactly :) That's what i'm doing too.

Signs is one of the sources of their money, everything includes sign is very hard to modify, that's what I think,,, but in reality  this suggestion is good since lost of items in Warspear will be disregarded, BUT, it will be a very hard task to convinced the devs...........

so good luck Azebu.