Blast from the Past!

yasirnoor21

hello guys :drinks: so it is about 3years since i joined war spear and 1year since i joined its forum

so i want every one of you who spent +8months here on forum to write us his very first post and i will start

hi im alevel 16 druid i just barely finished shadows of berenger and every other story quests but granit guard and no story quests seams to appear just daily quest also after i finished shadows of berenger i was told to go to camp gadspel and travell to other island i just dont know how :facepalm:

Hey nice idea, this is my first post

Hello Warspear community, I have a lv 15 Bladedancer (EU server) and I wonder what is the best arena behaviour for me.

I understand that bladedancer are maybe the worst class for pvp, but I'm sure that there is something I still don't get.

Vs other bladedancers or barbarians is simple, I keep spamming skills and eventually they go down (I have Flash 5, Sap 5, the others 1)

Vs rogues is a bit more complicated, really annoying their hidding skill. I think the best option here is staying close to your partner, to have the chance to defend/be defended and don't get in 1vs2 situation. Are there any other options here?

Vs archers and wizards is the most difficult situation. I understand they are the ones that must be killed first, but they are very difficult to get close to.

Also, I have read that Aggression would be an usefull skill with them, but I'm not sure how to use it in the right way. The only smart thing I thought so far is to wait for them to avoid archers' traps, but that's all.

Pain in the ass couple of 2011: wizard + rogue

I wait for your advices  :)

13 months after, that Bd is lvl 16, lol.

7-6 gold loot, was ALOT in that time.

Whaaaaat? That's not fair! We only had bears with 3 drops 4g each.

no

but, yes, if they will add items that will not be better than shop one. And p2p should stay, maybe cheaper.

Changing items colors, maging items to change their appearance, adding auras, ranks and names color changing, more hair styles, armors and weapons with no stats to mage into, and other things.

The goal of p2p is to avoid multi accounts. You play as 1 char and play solo/look for group, or play as 8 chars, pay for each, and do it easy.

Welp. We could've stayed with p2p.

My first post :blush:

"Hey guys, I do really bad with my level 6 ranger in arena, by the time you could even damage some amount of the opponent such as paladin, he kills you easily. it is too hard to place trap in right spot in give confusion of two opponents running at you, and scatter does nothing  so how do you think you could survive in arena.  Please suggest some tatics."

I did not know some rich guys amp their lv1 novice weapon to +7 +8 to kill guys with lv3 weapons :wacko:

wow almost all of us entered the forum to ask for help in something and sulla gave a great advice(well in its time when 100gold make miracles)

while Azebu was interested in keaping algrind company "Money" side on the right track from the very begining so :cheers: to all of you guys ;D

News & Announcements / Re: [2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release« on: 05 November 2011, 15:54:56 »

some rich elves in the VN server already got 3600 arena point    Mrbao & Osin. Rainbowz u know what im talking about.

BTW did any accept the special halloween quest? u'll get a nice ring or medallion when u finish. And while you're doing it u get free pots  :yahoo:   :good:

Server down again.... :facepalm:

2.0, first arena weapons released, no amplifying back then. good times, good times. since then till now i still cant quote properly  :facepalm:

LOL

You're not alone Sulla

Опубликованное фото

My original account's, back when I was so noob XD

Yeah, I had the same problem, Then I reinstalled it on My phone memory and everything running smooth, Though it's still delay in my 3gp net  :facepalm: