• Новые ответы

• First suggestion: It would be nice to add a stat prewiew when inspecting a non-class book to know the amount of an hp, energy regeneration, pdef, mdef and those other kinds of books will give after you'll use it with your current stats. Right now, for example, with the hp book the simplest way to figure it out is just using it and check your hp out once you did use it.   My idea is to add a prewiew that you can access by clicking on the book (without the need of having it in the bag), and under the text that describes the book and everything it shows your current hp, the exact amount the book will add and the final amount wich is your current hp + the hp given from the book. (because no formula of calculation is given from devs, so you dont know if a book adds stat after calculating your base hp and gear or after calculating base hp, gears, talents, guild talents etc)     Here i just added the hp but since it also gives hp regen the same thing will be done and put just under the hp stat. The idea extends as i said to energy regen, mdef, pdef and other books.   Extending it to the other books such as for example the penetration one sounds useless since it calculates on % and its easy to find out the % you'll get without the need of using the book first, but for those who doesn't work like that its harder to figure it out.         Second Suggestion: adding a more accurate % stat. Right now the game doesnt show the real % of the stat you have. In the talents for example theres stats that will give you 0.25% of penetration, but once you go to your attibutes page and look at the penetration stat it will show you 0.2%, so what im saying is to add a second number after the 0.2 in order to show the 0.05 missing.   The idea also applies when inspecting items, also add there a second number after the point, because if you try to equip for example 2 daggers level 30 that gives you 4.0% speed each dagger, you end up with 8.1% speed if you check in the attributes, it means that the 4.0 is actually 4.05% (each), and since there is also other items which do that it kinda messes up the min max when you try to make a build and calculate the stats  given by each gear whit a calculator, unless you know this by urself and correct it.
    • "Да, конечно. Я скачал игру в Steam давно, поэтому у меня уже были достижения. Но после некоторых обновлений игры система достижений перестала работать.   Поэтому, из любопытства, я создал новый аккаунт в Steam и скачал Warspear, затем выполнил задание, чтобы получить достижение в Steam «Это было легко».   Однако, после выполнения условий достижения в Steam оно не засчитывалось, то есть система достижений в Steam не работает. (Ни одно достижение в Steam не засчитывается: победы на арене, убийство элитных монстров, выполнение ремесленных заданий и т. д.)   Так я пришел к выводу, что система достижений в Steam действительно сломана."   На изображении ниже показан пример достижения, которое требует завершить задание в Warspear Online. После выполнения задания достижение не было засчитано.     Да, я использую клиент Steam.      
    • @Babciaaa   You have posted already a picture for this contest. I remind you: only one photo per contestant. You are requested to choose which picture is running for the contest 
    • Это не является ошибкой. Похожим образом карты организованы всегда, а подобные рейды на подземелья называются "пвп в открытом мире".
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements

• kvaragod2 earned a badge
      Spring 2024
    • VitoKill99 went up a rank
      Brave Squire II
    • Hiroshima earned a badge
      Loyal IV
    • JASS went up a rank
      Rookie I
    • SACERDOS went up a rank
      Rookie I