Puddle of Darkness

Coolcatkid

So today I was in a pvp and me and a warlock tied(we both died) but she killed me with puddle of darkness after she was already dead and my armor broke :facepalm:  Please fix this bug asap devs.

Its not a big bro , if he used the skill and he dead , the skill keep there ...

Think with me :

If you in real life get shotted by a thief , u ll start bleeding , then u shot him and kill him , he will be dead but u keep bleeding ...

Its the samthing in puddle :)

Its not a big bro , if he used the skill and he dead , the skill keep there ...

Think with me :

If you in real life get shotted by a thief , u ll start bleeding , then u shot him and kill him , he will be dead but u keep bleeding ...

Its the samthing in puddle :)

Nothing wrong by dying from the puddle i really couldn't care less about that I just don't think its fair that my armor broke from the process. If they don't wanna change warlocks make it the same way for druids.. :blush: Id love to be Godswraths the armor destroyer :diablo: 

Hello.

All Damage of Time (DOT) like puddle of darkness, hamstring's bleed, bees damage, chop, life exhaust, astral damage, etc will be working till duration of skill time out even the enemy died first after using that skill. And puddle of darkness its not really hurt, you forgot about hamstring's bleed the only highest DOT in game.

Hello.

All Damage of Time (DOT) like puddle of darkness, hamstring's bleed, bees damage, chop, life exhaust, astral damage, etc will be working till duration of skill time out even the enemy died first after using that skill. And puddle of darkness its not really hurt, you forgot about hamstring's bleed the only highest DOT in game.

You're not getting the point...  :facepalm:

Hello.

Please read what I wrote again I'm sure you'll get it the second time around :good:

Oh maybe after finish arena, warlock automatically using puddle skill, when out of arena, warlock feeling there is a mob attacking from far away, it happened to me sometimes.

but i think now if u die vs players or arena. ur gear loses 1 durability. in arena whenever i use my weapon inside. i notice loss of 1 durability every fight. i know coz i amp inside arena . i needed to repair my weapon after every fight

Now i get the point. After killing elfs, war, pvp when i lost and win pvp, i unconsciusly my weapon gets broken. So i think its not by only puddle but many factors that makes armor broken.

Now i get the point. After killing elfs, war, pvp when i lost and win pvp, i unconsciusly my weapon gets broken. So i think its not by only puddle but many factors that makes armor broken.

yeah pretty much. My stuff was below 10 and i died and my armor broke when i died so i assumed it was a bug. But if you now lose durability from war and pvp... That's just stupid.