Quests in factory?

Tsja

Question

I see a lot of ppl doing quests in the factory. I asked 1 person how he get quests. but where he gets i get nothing? I can even stand on this npc (martis)?

15 answers to this question

Quest is simple one.when u enter snow boundaries you mill meet white wanderer he will give you quest.you have to find another snow elf inside that house.he will show guide about. Further quest.you have to make two gifts by using gift machine factory.collect apple and lime and use any of machines.quest done.

You mean white elderer? He only gave quest for outside (for the trees) and the ice queen. The quest outside i already did. The ice queen i took and canceled multiple times because i should get a quest there for inside. But i don't get that inside quest.

Ok, that guy doesnt have any quests except the ice queen for me.

THe key should be somewhere at BG. Talk to the same guy, he gives a hint (not that i already found it...)

:rofl:

Avengers replaced aa..and killing it is totally dumb.

We kill more than 10 times still no key.too many questors plus elves want it too ...

Ignore the Factory, It's just a waste of time, I suggest you do the Snowman's head one, it's x10 easier and faster.

Too many players outside in snows :wacko:

Best way is to stand at one place and collect 10 apples and lime each.quest done.  :yahoo:

quest snow so funny :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ......lol quest i complete... 8) :dirol: 8) so easy and i need more quest xmas or quest item....... :drinks: :drinks:

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

This quest is pretty much a waste of time, unless the reward is good.

Yesterday I completed it doing 2 snowman's head, then now I did 2 snowman heads, 2 christmas trees and that reindeer shit.

All I got was shitty quest items not a single gift.

:wacko: I wonder where players disappear after killing that avenger and get key.

and once you die inside castle we have to kill all boss again which is tough enough for one pt with elves wandering around! !! :facepalm:

how to even kill the queen!