i am not an mc

stupidboy

i have seen ppl saying that im mc while I WAS IN REAL LIFE. I was off for i think 20-30 days n wen i was back today, some of them said dat why i was playing mc and some random ignore. I know d guy spreading rumours is either diaboloro or someone whom i dunno. I just want to say dat I M NOT AN MC AND YES DIABOLORO IS A SCAMMER N A NOOB BRAZILIAN LIKE ALL HIS COUNTRYMEN

28498_.jpg

:bad:

i have seen ppl saying that im mc while I WAS IN REAL LIFE. I was off for i think 20-30 days n wen i was back today, some of them said dat why i was playing mc and some random ignore. I know d guy spreading rumours is either diaboloro or someone whom i dunno. I just want to say dat I M NOT AN MC AND YES DIABOLORO IS A SCAMMER N A NOOB BRAZILIAN LIKE ALL HIS COUNTRYMEN

Oh damn,it's you %)

One  , why you sign only Day and not your other elf character?

Two , why you dont added your MC character too?!?

Damn... I know you have an MC too %) And a Ranger %) And i know  you from lot time  :bad: Is it the real you?? :bad:

Oh damn,it's you %)One  , why you sign only Day and not your other elf character?Two , why you dont added your MC character too?!?Damn... I know you have an MC too %) And a Ranger %) And i know  you from lot time  Is it the real you??

idk if it is me,but do u real know me? Can u identify the bd or shaman below?????

28506_.jpg

28507_.jpg

28508_.jpg

And i know  you from lot time  :bad:

FYI Day doesnt have a ranger  :wacko: he's just a pilot of danielle(ranger) and all 3chars above day owns it..? and f u know him long tym why u didnt know lil info bout him :facepalm:

@day u missed one char u didnt post exalt too :bad:  ;D my fave char of urs

FYI Day doesnt have a ranger  :wacko: he's just a pilot of danielle(ranger) and all 3chars above day owns it..? and f u know him long tym why u didnt know lil info bout him :facepalm:

@day u missed one char u didnt post exalt too :bad: ;D my fave char of urs

thanx sindy :cray: :cray: :cray:

Wow you get frozen out from elf-faction if you have a mc/fkn alt. Thats friendly spirit... Sad. As far as I know tons of people play both factions in some way. Who cares the only no no you cant do is trying to bully people if they kill your friends off opposing faction when they try chainless or something. I tried priest right after new faction update and i liked playing priest but eu-elf side is just not as open as eu-mc side, so I deleted priest and made a forsaken.

Wow you get frozen out from elf-faction if you have a mc/fkn alt. Thats friendly spirit... Sad. As far as I know tons of people play both factions in some way. Who cares the only no no you cant do is trying to bully people if they kill your friends off opposing faction when they try chainless or something. I tried priest right after new faction update and i liked playing priest but eu-elf side is just not as open as eu-mc side, so I deleted priest and made a forsaken.

Yea when i made mc i was still playing both sides for a little while until i went mc full time. Yet mc's on sapp are quite friendly, i never had any bad remarks or such about it.

Even if i did.. i just dont care. I was a player getting the feel of both sides of the game. Simple.

Blue its an eu thing, probally why you dont understand ;D

I Didn't say that i had no understanding.. i was just sharing my experiences on sapphire  :unknw:

What makes you think i only have chars on sapp  :spiteful:

I Didn't say that i had no understanding.. i was just sharing my experiences on sapphire  :unknw:

What makes you think i only have chars on sapp  :spiteful:

:shok: damn okay :blush: sowwie :rofl: theres Lots of thing you dont know about me either 8)

ZD and your He!!sing  :wacko:  I love that anime but.. give us another episode ffs  :lol:

( Notice how i had too use ! instead of l? Forum tells me to go away if i dont  :bad: )