attack from stealth

peroxygenn

Ok my suggestion is simple I think that a when a rouge is in stealth and attacks/merc strike enemy it should be un aviodable... I mean how can an enemy dodge an attack from point blank that they cant see coming... The fact that the rouge gets 1 attack from stealth means it should atleast be a certain hit...

i think to compensate that u have the heightened damage(50%+*not very sure* of the normal attack and that work 100% provided u hit!)!!!

my point is :remove the heightened damage and u can have ur 100% chance to hit when in shealth :D

and that i wont like at ALLLLLLLLLLL. i love my heightened damage and the thrill that i can hit 1k+(mostly work though)so rogue DO NOT NEED AND CHANGES!!!!(my humble opinion)

R u out of ur mind?  :facepalm: lol

Dont use merciless strike after stealth, wait for one hit and use it! This way u have more 2-3 hits instead 1 powerful that might be dodged  ;)

U guys dont need to rebuild one skill, u gotta learn how to use it the best way  :good:

Besides that, i guess its like 20% more damage..

why dont u talk about the ghost hit? instead of just wanting to just make ur class even stronger?  :blush:  is it really fair that u get a free hit that goes against ur own skill description?  ;D

R u out of ur mind?  :facepalm: lol

Dont use merciless strike after stealth, wait for one hit and use it! This way u have more 2-3 hits instead 1 powerful that might be dodged  ;)

U guys dont need to rebuild one skill, u gotta learn how to use it the best way  :good:

Besides that, i guess its like 20% more damage..

well looks lke uve got it from here  :lol:  said all that needs to be said