Who is not working in the game?

gradex

Question

28 answers to this question

i m not sure if all types of defense arent working, because sea monster reduce much druid damage :facepalm: . all bosses on irselnort drop it, maraksha, dinalt, kratt, sea monster, lake elemental, granite, genie and like the developer said, even the guards drop items but very very rare... (drogon, lambert and gutram)

but, wtf, why sea monster reduce 20-30 of druid damage? ifthe def works to us, it make a druid lose 5-15dmg... while the monster reduce 20-30... the def stats wont be such a great difference to us... just 10points less of boss atk? it isnt anything too amazing...it would be best if dont have def, bcoz the monster hv great life, doing 50dmg the hit to take 5000hp of... annoying...

wtf you talking about? it reduce 30 dmg of our damage because it`s def work`s, when our char defence works it should reduce 10-20 of damage we take from him, so big advantage, monsters def wont change as they already work, you wont do less dmg on druid, it will be same as now...

wtf you talking about? it reduce 30 dmg of our damage because it`s def work`s, when our char defence works it should reduce 10-20 of damage we take from him, so big advantage, monsters def wont change as they already work, you wont do less dmg on druid, it will be same as now...

our def is most 8%-12%, 12% of 100= 12dmg... it means it reduce 12dmg... nothing so extradordinary

if wont hv def it means we and monster are equal right now, or they put the def or they take it off  :facepalm: . but isnt good for us fight with monster who hv def and we dont hv... and the 10hits=100dmg less, its good for bd and ranger or barb and rogue, but to druid/shaman still kill us bcoz our worst def and life stats...

if wont hv def it means we and monster are equal right now, or they put the def or they take it off  :facepalm: . but isnt good for us fight with monster who hv def and we dont hv... and the 10hits=100dmg less, its good for bd and ranger or barb and rogue, but to druid still kill us bcoz our worst def and life stats...

Good, then the game be more balance, mage should always die fast..

maybe later, we get many attack spells, so if we are strong with all attributs (fire, water, wind), maybe we use an atk of each and kill some enemies very fastly...

Well currently, player defense of any kind isn't working (physical defense nor magical resistance) and I also never managed to block anything (I tried by raising block attribute) so block isn't working too. Btw, does someone know what's the exact purpose of steadiness?

Well currently, player defense of any kind isn't working (physical defense nor magical resistance) and I also never managed to block anything (I tried by raising block attribute) so block isn't working too. Btw, does someone know what's the exact purpose of steadiness?

keep`s elfs steady when aiming bow or staff to not miss, cause you know when they see shamon, they will start shaking like hell. Опубликованное фото

probaly just improves aim.

druid is harder with boss... they take aggro realy fast and die  :facepalm:

Not if you can control your atk, and stop hitting to let others take agro, used wisely druid/shamon is awesome for bosses.

druid... shaman... noobs  ;D , joking, all clases are goods, all have their vantage and disvantage, druid die easy in boss but kill easy in pvp... ranger own all... bd survive much, rogue have low atk and average rest but fast atk, barb... skip...

Not if you can control your atk, and stop hitting to let others take agro, used wisely druid/shamon is awesome for bosses.

wear accuracy eqipment, no critcal. chance some ligtning eq. to holy dmg, hp, dodge, or life reg.

atk at first, then stop wait until others get agro, heal, watch your hp, atk, use lightning at the end.

i even get agro without using skills. thats why i stop normal atk.

or

all atk with full power. fast and easy kill.

i think critical is a stupid choise atm. monsters can dodge normal atk. so i wear accuracy instead of critical. more dmg, more control. if the monster dodges one atk, you will be focred to do min. one critical hit to get your normal dmg.  but i even miss with 1.1% accuracy -.- and lightning crit 250dmg kicks ass.  :spiteful:

OH, a thing that isnt working too! the hp and sp bonus of equipments arent working, when u wear them u dont get any bonus (you hp or sp dont change)

What about the ranger parry? i equiped a item that give parry, but i never got parry with a ranger, and i never see someone get, is it working? (for rangers, druids and bds i know work)

What about the ranger parry? i equiped a item that give parry, but i never got parry with a ranger, and i never see someone get, is it working? (for rangers, druids and bds i know work)

I don't see why it shouldn't work with other classes, I once saw a druid parry while running through a lot of mobs.