New Version sucks

jumenbravo

Why dont make a better game instead make worst? Many technical problems, new arena map sucks (lava), only mcoiners joy it. Take too long to enter, i can't demand in party and feels anger in the air. U blow up

• Developer

Why dont make a better game instead make worst? Many technical problems, new arena map sucks (lava), only mcoiners joy it. Take too long to enter, i can't demand in party and feels anger in the air. U blow up

Please, could you explain, how mcoins will help on lava arena map?

Yes please explain why mcoin buyers only can play it lmao.. Every single player can play it, you can win even with not "+5-+10" equips. It just about tactic. Not all is about money dude, like real life  :yahoo:

I lovee lava map, mcoin users has no advantage there, they cant pot themselves or anything.. Its all about tactic, once u know how to survive that map you'll own all newbies that are new to that map :crazy:

if u get against healer on lava map then u dont have time to walk n cry around cause he just heals n waits u to die... :D

Never met anyone like that lol, but yeah, that would be horrible :bad: