Suggestion on how to prevent Scam in Warspear (still waiting for progress)

Kimimaro100

Are you in favor of my suggestion to add trade slots and increase the holding capacity of trade slot from 10 to 20 or more?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor of my suggestion to add trade slots and increase the holding capacity of trade slot from 10 to 20 or more?

• YES! That would be great to prevent scamming..
    • NO, I am happy with limited trade slots, 5 trade slots and 10 capacity for each slot is enough.

Now that nortland gives Items that cost 50 signs+ its not advisable to follow your suggestion... Because people will need to sell their rewards if they wanted to..

Example if a druid got Baton of sudden doom which is a weapon design for mage class, what will the druid do to the baton he/she got? As you can see weapons are now rare in quest rewards so  their price will become higher, so how can you prevent people selling their items? ARE YOU TELLING US TO FORBID OURSELVES TO SELL OUR ITEMS IF WE WANTED TO? If we wont trade these items what can we do?  :facepalm:

I am not saying that your idea is void (Have i not said that i support the idea of extending trade limits? Have i not said that i have suggested this before? ).. i am merely saying that until developers give us a safer way of exchanging "50 signs +", do you really want to take the chance and trade over the current trade slot limits and risk being scammed?

"FORBID OURSELVES TO SELL OUR ITEMS IF WE WANTED TO?"

Do what you like, its your choice in the end.

This idea i support and have suggested many times throughout forum, including many others. But i initially made my previous post so people who read it wont be scammed until these suggestions come to light.

Subject title says: "Suggestion on how to prevent Scam in Warspear"

How am i out of subject? Its a subject for idea's and suggestions to prevent scam.. i am merely providing and suggesting the current ways of preventing such things.

"Never trade anything that requires you exceeding trade slots.".

Try to learn and go back to school? Pfft ill forget you said that.. Presumptions.... Maintain your Ignorant bliss.

By posting that comments , it means you don't respect my suggestions and the opinions of other people who believe that adding trade slots will prevent scamming in this game, maybe your a person with a high educational background, but by posting those comments, you disrespect our opinions about adding trade slots. Now I want to ask you. Don't you know HOW TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S  OPINIONS AND BELIEFS? DON'T YOUR  PROFESSORS TOLD YOU HOW TO RESPECT OTHERS? that's my first question.

The second question is:

If ever my suggestions approved by the devepelopers WHAT NEGATIVE EFFECTS COULD MY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BRING TO THE GAME? then explain your answer and give logical reason about the answer that you will give.

If your answer logically Correct and has good reasoning then I will stop suggesting to add trade slots in game. On the other hand if your answer is not acceptable, please just don't post any comments and just RESPECT MY SUGGESTIONS and our OPINIONS thank you. :good:

I am not saying that your idea is void (Have i not said that i support the idea of extending trade limits? Have i not said that i have suggested this before? ).. i am merely saying that until developers give us a safer way of exchanging "50 signs +", do you really want to take the chance and trade over the current trade slot limits and risk being scammed?

"FORBID OURSELVES TO SELL OUR ITEMS IF WE WANTED TO?"

Do what you like, its your choice in the end.

YOU GIVE ANOTHER SUGGESTION. Am i right?

You said just dont Trade those items if they are worth more than 50 signs ,you even said dont trade to your bestfreind if the items are very expensive.

Then tell me, you support my idea but in the same time your suggesting that those 5 slots are enough! just dont Trade if item is expensive that is what you want to tell, what we want here is to increase the trade slots and slot capacity from 10 changed it to 20 or more. :facepalm:

By posting that comments , it means you don't respect my suggestions and the opinions of other people who believe that adding trade slots will prevent scamming in this game, maybe your a person with a high educational background, but by posting those comments, you disrespect our opinions about adding trade slots. Now I want to ask you. Don't you know HOW TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S  OPINIONS AND BELIEFS? DON'T YOUR  PROFESSORS TOLD YOU HOW TO RESPECT OTHERS? that's my first question.

The second question is:

If ever my suggestions approved by the devepelopers WHAT NEGATIVE EFFECTS COULD MY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BRING TO THE GAME? then explain your answer and give logical reason about the answer that you will give.

If your answer logically Correct and has good reasoning then I will stop suggesting to add trade slots in game. On the other hand if your answer is not acceptable, please just don't post any comments and just RESPECT MY SUGGESTIONS and our OPINIONS thank you. :good:

You people fail to understand  :facepalm:  Care factor 0.... goodbye. Your wasting my precious time by making idiotic arguments from thin air.

The last thing i am going to say on this thread is simply this...

I Hope devs make this game scammer free one day and give us what we need. Firstly needed is trade limit extension.

Here's the best suggestion to prevent scams:

DON'T TRUST ANYBODY. not even your best friend.

Never trade anything that requires you exceeding trade slots.

Dont lend out items or equipment.

Dont lend your char's to anybody. ( its against warspears rules anyways )

And never buy or sell accounts ( Also against warspears rules ).

Simple isnt it?  :)

DON'T TRUST ANYBODY. not even your best friend.-We need someone to trust in every situation in our life, even in school,work or family or even in WARSPEAR , its normal because we are humans. We seek trust from other people, so we can be a happy person If many people trust you. It means your a good person.

Never trade anything that requires you exceeding trade slots.-I already told that this is not advisable since nortland gives good items cost 50 sings+.

Dont lend out items or equipment.-Some people really needs help specially the NEWBIES and you can help them, why dont you help them if you can? Do you really need to become a selfish person to prevent scamming??

And never buy or sell accounts ( Also against warspears rules ).-these 2 comments are correct .

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

By posting that comments , it means you don't respect my suggestions and the opinions of other people

Oh and one last thing.. DID YOU REALISE THAT BECAUSE I HAVE JUST POSTED THIS COMMENT MEANS I LIVE ON THE MOON THAT HAS A STADIUM SIZED MANSION IN WHICH I LIVE IN?  :shok:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You people fail to understand  :facepalm:  Care factor 0.... goodbye. Your wasting my precious time by making idiotic arguments from thin air.

The last thing i am going to say on this thread is simply this...

I Hope devs make this game scammer free one day and give us what we need. Firstly needed is trade limit extension.

I can see that you didn't even answer my questions however I am respecting your opinions too, ONE MORE THING, THIS SUGGESTION IS THE KEY TO PREVENT SCAM, IF THEY APPROVE THIS SUGGESTION THE GAME WILL BECOME A SCAMMER FREE just like we all wanted, scam free warspear, isnt it good to hear?

:good:

DON'T TRUST ANYBODY. not even your best friend.-We need someone to trust in every situation in our life, even in school,work or family or even in WARSPEAR , its normal because we are humans. We seek trust from other people, so we can be a happy person If many people trust you. It means your a good person.

Never trade anything that requires you exceeding trade slots.-I already told that this is not advisable since nortland gives good items cost 50 sings+.

Dont lend out items or equipment.-Some people really needs help specially the NEWBIES and you can help them, why dont you help them if you can? Do you really need to become a selfish person to prevent scamming??

And never buy or sell accounts ( Also against warspears rules ).-these 2 comments are correct .

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

1# there is a difference to reality and virtual reality when it comes to trust.

2# Lending means that you will have it returned. Giving is another story entirely isnt it?

3# This is all coming from a person.. myself. Who has been too trusting and have been stung by scammers.

EDIT: I should have put in more detail about trust, when i said dont trust nobody... The better thing to have said is dont trust those who ask beyond 5 slots or ask to borrow things from you.

1# there is a difference to reality and virtual reality when it comes to trust.

2# Lending means that you will have it returned. Giving is another story entirely isnt it?

3# This is all coming from a person.. myself. Who has been too trusting and have been stung by scammers.

As I said I respect your opinion, but reality is similar to virtual reality, how can I  prove it?

Virtual reality can help us to insight things that could happen Example Volcanic eruptions or Earthquakes, virtual reality can measure the damage coz by the natural disasters.

2nd Dating online is virtual reality some people can met their loveones by virtual reality,

DONT YOU SEE ITS SIMILAR, we both use our minds and emotions in virtual reality and reailty.

Thats all Good bye

As I said I respect your opinion, but reality is similar to virtual reality, how can I  prove it?

Virtual reality can help us to insight things that could happen Example Volcanic eruptions or Earthquakes, virtual reality can measure the damage coz by the natural disasters.

2nd Dating online is virtual reality some people can met their loveones by virtual reality,

DONT YOU SEE ITS SIMILAR, we both use our minds and emotions in virtual reality and reailty.

Thats all Good bye

You are seeing little of the picture. Maybe if you try to tune the channel in a bit more.

We are talking about trust now? And the difference between VR and reality?

Fine.. lets settle this with a simple challenge:

Tell me whats true in the following sentences.

My name is charlie. I Live in Australia. I am twenty seven year old man. I have two children, crystal and peter. My partner named our dog "Tripp".

I live in a four bedroom home and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Have you decided yet? How can you be sure whats true? How can you know seriously? This is virtual reality.... now how is this sentence any different to warspear? How can you trust anybody when you cant even know for sure if they are going to scam or cheat you?

So here we go back to topic and my actual final words on this thread  :lol: :

When i said you are only seeing a small picture? Is because you are getting angry at me for only looking at the larger picture. Present included.

What was wrong of supplying current ways of protection when we dont even have extended trade slots yet?

Anyone can see that my suggestions are common sense but not sufficient in the longer run.

Being scammed by trade slots is only the start of the problem of a bigger picture. And yes it can be solved if devs took the time and gave us a way to trade beyond our current limits.

EDIT:

This is debate between sugester vs scammer

If this forum had an ignore section you would be in it for your slander. Such a small mind to be proclaiming me as a scammer when im only trying to help those in the present while supporting an idea that could fix this entire problem in the future.

Heres my suggestions.

1: turn off your game

2: delete your game

3: give your account away

4: sell all your items

5: sell all your personal belongings

6: kill yourself

^^^^^^^

= stop scamming, completely true and undeniable.

Cry now

IM RIGHT AND ALWAYS WILL BE RIGHT. :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

@blueborn if Dev adding more slots or number item per slots, is it would be problem for you? Or you afraid not able to scam ppl anymore? By trying to sell doom wpn for 80 signs, after you receive 50 signs then you gone.

@blueborn if Dev adding more slots or number item per slots, is it would be problem for you? Or you afraid not able to scam ppl anymore? By trying to sell doom wpn for 80 signs, after you receive 50 signs then you gone.

OMFG SHUT THE **** UP MAN (N go play with sand)

Why the heck do u bunch of noobs guys thinks Born is a scammer?

He was trying to give u some tips for not gettin scammed. But noooo, sad lil kids prefer to talk bullshit n senseless stuff. (Wtf earthquakes?  :facepalm:)

Born, u should delete ur preview posts and let those BUNCH OF IDIOTS screw up themselves. They actually believe that is better to just ignore u and keep crying till devs do something to prevent scams.

God, screw those wannabe brs hahahaha

Its pointless to argue with kids. Born is an old n respectable player, and one of the most helpful guys i ever met. I wonder where does he find enough patience to give advices for some piece of crap like u guys. To hell )._.)

Heres my suggestions.

^^^^^^^

Cry now

IM RIGHT AND ALWAYS WILL BE RIGHT. :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Whos ur God now??? :rofl:

Sadly ik a few people that should take those advices lmao  :facepalm:

You are seeing little of the picture. Maybe if you try to tune the channel in a bit more.

We are talking about trust now? And the difference between VR and reality?

Fine.. lets settle this with a simple challenge:

Tell me whats true in the following sentences.

My name is charlie. I Live in Australia. I am twenty seven year old man. I have two children, crystal and peter. My partner named our dog "Tripp".

I live in a four bedroom home and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Have you decided yet? How can you be sure whats true? How can you know seriously? This is virtual reality.... now how is this sentence any different to warspear? How can you trust anybody when you cant even know for sure if they are going to scam or cheat you?

So here we go back to topic and my actual final words on this thread  :lol: :

When i said you are only seeing a small picture? Is because you are getting angry at me for only looking at the larger picture. Present included.

What was wrong of supplying current ways of protection when we dont even have extended trade slots yet?

Anyone can see that my suggestions are common sense but not sufficient in the longer run.

Being scammed by trade slots is only the start of the problem of a bigger picture. And yes it can be solved if devs took the time and gave us a way to trade beyond our current limits.

EDIT:If this forum had an ignore section you would be in it for your slander. Such a small mind to be proclaiming me as a scammer when im only trying to help those in the present while supporting an idea that could fix this entire problem in the future.

sorry I didnt check my forum for 1 day lol, however this is only  I can say, Yes you cant say that a person in VR is telling you the truth or not, but as I say in warspear its the players decision if He/She want to trust that person or not, and since we are interacting with this people Virtually , I can say that its possible for us to trust them, just like in reality we are interacting with other people, for instance we are interacting with people we can trust such as family, and also people that are strangers that later we can be freinds with if they gain our trust, So whats the difference between reality and virtual realisty like warspear?

[/color]Virtual reality is copied or based in reality, please remmeber that,

[/color]END OF DISCUSSION I RESPECT YOUR OPINION, YOU RESPECT MY OPINION, THAT'S THE IMPORTANT THING, THANKS.

:good:

This is debate between sugester vs scammer

First of all thanks sharing your ideas here, and its good that you agreed in my suggestions, but, hmmm I think, its not right to call anyone scammer if you don't have evidence so please don't do it again. I am not angry or anything its just you cant accused anyone unless you got an evidence to show , thank you :give_rose:

Heres my suggestions.

^^^^^^^

Cry now

1: turn off your game - Iwant to play more :(

2: delete your game- I cant I love warspear ;D

3: give your account away-I cant sorry its too bad and idiotic lol

4: sell all your items-Fine but in good price hahaha

5: sell all your personal belongings - you need to unbind them! its too expensive

6: kill yourself-a very sinful act DONT DO THIS  :'(

OMFG SHUT THE **** UP MAN (N go play with sand)

Why the heck do u bunch of noobs guys thinks Born is a scammer?

He was trying to give u some tips for not gettin scammed. But noooo, sad lil kids prefer to talk bullshit n senseless stuff. (Wtf earthquakes?  :facepalm: )

Born, u should delete ur preview posts and let those BUNCH OF IDIOTS screw up themselves. They actually believe that is better to just ignore u and keep crying till devs do something to prevent scams.

God, screw those wannabe brs hahahaha

Its pointless to argue with kids. Born is an old n respectable player, and one of the most helpful guys i ever met. I wonder where does he find enough patience to give advices for some piece of crap like u guys. To hell )._.)

First of all I don't see our comments as fighting its more of sharing ideas,

2nd about the earthquake thing its my example why VR is similar to Reality,

3rd I believe me and blue just want both Goal that is to prevent scam, so we don't fight after-all.

snorlax said they found out something to prevent frauds and itll be out in future versions, hope its soon tho

and how? What will they do? hmmm any idea? We need to prevent scams, What is that thing they found out? Im curious , :'( :'(

First of all I don't see our comments as fighting its more of sharing ideas,

2nd about the earthquake thing its my example why VR is similar to Reality,

3rd I believe me and blue just want both Goal that is to prevent scam, so we don't fight after-all.

Im glad u chilled.

Show more respect next time, please. Specially with my bro! >:D

Im glad u chilled.

Show more respect next time, please. Specially with my bro! :diablo:

In some of my comments I emphasized that I respect other peoples opinions DON'T YOU SEEN IT? And im not angry, actually its nice to share ideas with him I referring to blue, however WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR DEVS ANSWER ABOUT THIS, I MEAN  THE TRADE SLOTS, IS IT REALLY GOING TO BE LIKE THAT FOREVER? IF YES OMG ITS REALTY NOT GOOD. :facepalm:

[/size][/color]please devs ADD MORE SLOTS AND INCREASE THE SLOT CAPABILITY TO HOLD MORE ITEMS FROM 10 MAKE IT 20 OR MORE :yahoo:

In some of my comments I emphasized that I respect other peoples opinions DON'T YOU SEEN IT? And im not angry, actually its nice to share ideas with him I referring to blue, however WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR DEVS ANSWER ABOUT THIS, I MEAN  THE TRADE SLOTS, IS IT REALLY GOING TO BE LIKE THAT FOREVER? IF YES OMG ITS REALTY NOT GOOD. :facepalm:

[/size][/color]please devs ADD MORE SLOTS AND INCREASE THE SLOT CAPABILITY TO HOLD MORE ITEMS FROM 10 MAKE IT 20 OR MORE :yahoo:

Calm ur tits down!  :facepalm:

I can't see how accusing someone being a scammer is respectful.  :wacko:

Watch your words, kid

Watch your words, kid

When did  I accused blue as a scammer? WHEN?  :shok:

I don't remember calling him a scammer during our conversation,,,

But I saw someone call him scammer, but its not me, your the one accusing wrong person :facepalm:

Watch your words, kid

BTW  I even tell to that person not to accused blue as a scammer since he does not own any evidence to prove that blue is a scammer. I told him accusing without basis is not appropriate, and now your angry to me, and your telling me I CALL BLUE AS A SCAMMER EVEN I DON'T?

and you don't even realize blue and I are just talking , I don't call blue as a scammer!!  :facepalm:

And if I call blue as scammer, why is that blue didn't defend himself for I calling him a scammer??

IT IS BECOZ I DIDN'T CALL HIM A SCAMER IN THE FIRST PLACE CHECK THE OLD POST OF MINE ! I DIDN'T TELL THAT HE IS A SCAMMER!

WATCH MY WORDS? REALLY? WHY DONT YOU WATCH YOUR OWN WORDS INSTEAD COZ YOUR ALLEGATIONS ARE FALSE!

@blueborn you are scammer

LOOK HE IS THE ONE CALL BLUEBORN AS A SCAMMER NOT ME!

WHY ARE YOU TELLING THAT ITS ME CALL BLUE AS SCAMMER ,EVEN ITS NOT ME?

ONE SERIOUS QUESTION DID YOUR EYES GOT A LITTLE PROBLEM IN READING?

ITS VERY CLEAR HE IS THE ONE CALL BLUE AS A SCAMMER NOT ME!!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

First of all thanks sharing your ideas here, and its good that you agreed in my suggestions, but, hmmm I think, its not right to call anyone scammer if you don't have evidence so please don't do it again. I am not angry or anything its just you cant accused anyone unless you got an evidence to show , thank you :give_rose:

This is what I tell to that person to defend blue since I know that the person don't own any evidence to call blue as a scammer, AND FOR THE RECORD I DON'T CALL HIM A SCAMMER NEVER!

My bad, man.

Im just pissed off coz u n the other guy were arguing about something born didnt say. Like the girly talk bout u HAVE to trust other ppl to be happy forever and ever(sooo cute -.-).

He was giving advices to PREVENT scams, not to how u have to live ur life or whatever.

And u 2 went all personal with that  :facepalm:

My bad, man.

Im just pissed off coz u n the other guy were arguing about something born didnt say. Like the girly talk bout u HAVE to trust other ppl to be happy forever and ever(sooo cute -.-).

He was giving advices to PREVENT scams, not to how u have to live ur life or whatever.

And u 2 went all personal with that  :facepalm:

first my point here is YOU ACCUSED THE WRONG PERSON.... You shouldn't do that to me or to other people...

second is this statement of yours(Im just pissed off coz u n the other guy were arguing about something born didnt say) I didnt argue with that other guy, and I dont say anything to blue! your accusing wrong again !

WHY YOU KEEP ON TELLING THAT I SAY SOMETHING BAD TO BLUE!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear developers and moderators

This Is one of good renovation to protect us from evil scammers, me and many players of w.s. are hoping for your kind consideration thank you.

kill all scammers!!!lol

And btw I will post my suggestions regarding the skills of all faction, Please if ever you seen it Do not post anything until I am done posting all of the suggestions. If I tell in the topic that you will able to post your comments then go post your comments, however wait for my signal, please If you put your comments and my suggestions are not yet finish to post all the parts you will confuse and might not be able to understand well that whole suggestion, so please WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL( Maybe tomorrow  I will post it I just finish them right now) lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a suggestion:

1. Stop crying (u use so many capslock)

2. If u want trade, sell those sign with gold than trade those gold with your f*ckin Sudden Doom (its more save)

3. If u didnt hav $$$ to buy a sign then go farming for years and buy that stupid SD weps...

4. If u cant do the 1-3 suggestion go to the highest building in your town, then go to the top of that building stand at the edge than throw yourself  from that building ! thats will surely solve your problem with warspear and all your problem in your real world...

U will thank me later pal... Have a nice day and stop crying like baby

I have a suggestion:

1. Stop crying (u use so many capslock)

2. If u want trade, sell those sign with gold than trade those gold with your f*ckin Sudden Doom (its more save)

3. If u didnt hav $$$ to buy a sign then go farming for years and buy that stupid SD weps...

4. If u cant do the 1-3 suggestion go to the highest building in your town, then go to the top of that building stand at the edge than throw yourself  from that building ! thats will surely solve your problem with warspear and all your problem in your real world...

U will thank me later pal... Have a nice day and stop crying like baby

lol...

I don't need your suggestions, go do it for  yourself, maybe it could help you lol .

3. If u didnt hav $$$ to buy a sign then go farming for years and buy that stupid SD weps..-- I got lots of sign and I can slap it in your face, stop posting your non-sense comments here.

:facepalm: :unknw:

dude... this forum is totally free for all user and i can post anything i want...

and also YOU dont need to ask me to post a comment here  :unknw: ... i will comment here with happly !!  ;D

oh and slap me with signs ? thats gotta be awesome ;D (what a logical thing ever !!! this guy is really2 smart !!! lots of logic !!!)