Suggestion on how to prevent Scam in Warspear (still waiting for progress)

Kimimaro100

Are you in favor of my suggestion to add trade slots and increase the holding capacity of trade slot from 10 to 20 or more?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor of my suggestion to add trade slots and increase the holding capacity of trade slot from 10 to 20 or more?

• YES! That would be great to prevent scamming..
    • NO, I am happy with limited trade slots, 5 trade slots and 10 capacity for each slot is enough.

heres my suggestion... go die :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I AM RIGHT

stupid satanic noob keep on asking people to kill themselves, hey demon worshiper go die, may the angels of heaven slay your demonic minds!

your not right, your wrong,

go away your not needed here End of discusion :diablo:

that's my boy !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bakero! Idiot! noob! tarantado, tain-ina mo! gago, shit, bullshit, Retard, both of you(referring to bot123fakelol wtf name is that?) get out of my topic, your not welcome here both of you demon worshipers! don't ask people to kill themselves!

I hope you understand that, tang-ina mo ulet gago! :diablo:

Bakero! Idiot! noob! tarantado, tain-ina mo! gago, shit, bullshit, Retard, both of you(referring to bot123fakelol wtf name is that?) get out of my topic, your not welcome here both of you demon worshipers! don't ask people to kill themselves!

I hope you understand that, tang-ina mo ulet gago! :diablo:

:nea:

dude... im really respecting my god... and whatever if u say that i am a devil worshipper or what... u say this wrong thats wrong ure wrong u r nonlogical ure stupid ur bakaro ure baka ure retard...

man... who do u think u are ? a god that have all the perfection ? :facepalm:

u know what ? im really2 thankful that god didn't make lots of ppl like u...

and u know what pal... u always says all people all bad, only YOU are the best, only YOU are the perfect, and all people againts u u call them with Bakero! Idiot! noob! tarantado, tain-ina mo! gago, shit, bullshit, Retard... :nea: ...

after seeing the comment back there i just have assumed that u are the person who cant take other ppl advice, its all about yourself ! u cant admit that u are lame, u always want to be the top one ! the smartest one !

your is ego high ! u are a KID ! i know that bcz i already deal with lots of ppl like you in the real world !

well i just gonna hit the point: u better die ! nobody need ppl like you ! ppl like u just wasting air with your bullshit... :facepalm:

I hav a very logical reason here that why u better DIE ! and i agree with bot123... but sadly that bot123 cant give the reason but dont worry bot123 ! ill help ya !! ;D ill help ya to get rid this smart*ss sh*t !! ;D

:nea:

dude... im really respecting my god... and whatever if u say that i am a devil worshipper or what... u say this wrong thats wrong ure wrong u r nonlogical ure stupid ur bakaro ure baka ure retard...

man... who do u think u are ? a god that have all the perfection ? :facepalm:

u know what ? im really2 thankful that god didn't make lots of ppl like u...

and u know what pal... u always says all people all bad, only YOU are the best, only YOU are the perfect, and all people againts u u call them with Bakero! Idiot! noob! tarantado, tain-ina mo! gago, shit, bullshit, Retard... :nea: ...

after seeing the comment back there i just have assumed that u are the person who cant take other ppl advice, its all about yourself ! u cant admit that u are lame, u always want to be the top one ! the smartest one !

your is ego high ! u are a KID ! i know that bcz i already deal with lots of ppl like you in the real world !

well i just gonna hit the point: u better die ! nobody need ppl like you ! ppl like u just wasting air with your bullshit... :facepalm:

I hav a very logical reason here that why u better DIE ! and i agree with bot123... but sadly that bot123 cant give the reason but dont worry bot123 ! ill help ya !! ;D ill help ya to get rid this smart*ss sh*t !! ;D

So true.. this arrogant spammer/scammer needs to go. kill yourself kimimarnoob nobody likes you :good:  . and my reason is kimimarnoob a arrogant dumbshit that knows nothing about the game noob. just go die fat kid ;D .

I AM RIGHT

So true.. this arrogant spammer/scammer needs to go. kill yourself kimimarnoob nobody likes you :good:  . and my reason is kimimarnoob a arrogant dumbshit that knows nothing about the game noob. just go die fat kid ;D .

I AM RIGHT

haha ! thats my boy !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :good: