Norlant Swamps - (please need suppport)

iamstupid

what do you want to change in Norlant?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. what do you want to change in Norlant?

• install a respawn statue in Kotav...
    • a teleporter to Kotav on Zeneth
    • specified teleporter in a certain place
    • bridge is better than teleportation
    • no scrolls on Random Reward
    • no potions on Random Reward
    • no crystals on Random Reward
    • no runes on Random Reward
    • no stupid items on Random Reward
    • nothing -_-

First of all im against using teleportation.! Next i wanna change nothing, because islands are fine, quests are good, and reward are like in all other games.

More quests with lvl 18 items and more unique items, I see they added Costumes to rewards last update, really impressed me with the more accessible kotaravva, just reached all 4 characters in less than 30 minutes.

• Developer

Definitely I could say that teleportation system will not change on Swamps just because the whole deal - idea, locations and teleports were made for that purposes. It is an alternative to getting items from Labby.

Definitely I could say that teleportation system will not change on Swamps just because the whole deal - idea, locations and teleports were made for that purposes. It is an alternative to getting items from Labby.

Im not saying that you devs should delete it but that u should not implement such ideas in future. Irsernolt still rullez for me.

• Developer

Im not saying that you devs should delete it but that u should not implement such ideas in future. Irsernolt still rullez for me.

That will not be the only feature for the future :)

Teleportation can be a 'pain in the ass' indeed. But since kota is easier to reach (although it is still 30-45 minutes usually, and you get killed in the first screen by MC/FS) it is ok. It shouldn't be easy to get nice items.

There are some things that in don't like;

1; why do you often teleport to the same area. When you get attacked by a lot of mobs you are very happy you made it to the teleport. In this case you don't get a little 'save'-time to explore. The mobs keep the aggro on you.

2; It is impossible to see what the reward is from the dietrich-quest. (screen closes when you pick a number, and you get teleported).

3; you get a lot of Exp, and i don't want to level without having nice items for that level.

4; you should expect that you finally got a sudden doom weapon when you developed yourself from lvl 16 to 30 points left of lvl 19 in swamp. In my oppinion that was hard work everyday (with captives and shaman).