A few question for expert.

Nykza

Ok let started:

1)If i play WS using iphone,am i able to play it using pc with the "same account"?If so teach me haha xD,how do i log in using iphone while i register using pc.

2)Is this game every in game currency require real cash? O.O" this is a pay to play game huh?..

3)I choose a db because i'm favour in them so do you guys got any great build in soloing db build or maybe a hybrid of pvp/pve.

4)How am i supposed top up or cash using iphone or pc?(this is a dumb question lol).

Edit:5)Anyone here or even an expert can teach me how to log out my account on my iphone then play it on my pc?Or in a simple way,how to log out? o.O

U must know your id and password account and use it at another device,

One thing is dont let other player know your id n password.

I think this game not pay to play, but if u want easier or faster u can buy

Mcoins.

its true this is a pay game if wanna be strong :facepalm: , can to selling items from bosses  and use gold for buy al the things of miracle shop to the others players is hard work and richs have more easy

Ok let started:

1)If i play WS using iphone,am i able to play it using pc with the "same account"?If so teach me haha xD,how do i log in using iphone while i register using pc.

2)Is this game every in game currency require real cash? O.O" this is a pay to play game huh?..

3)I choose a db because i'm favour in them so do you guys got any great build in soloing db build or maybe a hybrid of pvp/pve.

4)How am i supposed top up or cash using iphone or pc?(this is a dumb question lol).

Edit:5)Anyone here or even an expert can teach me how to log out my account on my iphone then play it on my pc?Or in a simple way,how to log out? o.O

Okay, first answer;

1) No, if you are already logged on a character on your iPhone, There is no way you could login in another character from the same account id on Pc. Doing it will only result into a notification popping up on your iphone screen; "Another device was detected using your account" your iphone will then disconnect.NOTE; You can, however, log in the same account id without using your chars, or, if you want to "multi log in to play" create a new id on your pc. :)

2) no, but this game used to be "pay to play" before, at beta testing or something close to that, we had to pay around $2-5 a month? dont remember, since its long time ago. at v.7 the pay to play system was removed and the game was totally free until v.2 when miracle shop was introduced.

3) Db or bd? unfortunately, i havent been playing on my lvl 15 bd for a long time, so i dont know any great builds.

4) On iphone you could Open up the "miracle shop" if you take a look at the upper part, you´ll see a "purchase miracle coin" bar, click it and tadaa :)  Or, visit this site; http://warspear-online.com/en/home

and chose the "buy coins" option.

5) on your iphone, if you want to exit the game completily push the home button on your iphone, then with your four fingers, slide up, you´ll see warspear tab opened, now, with one finger, hold for 3-4 seconds on the warspear client (after using 4 fingers and the bar has opened) now, the warspear client and the other active programs are shaking, click "x" on warspear. you can now login and play on your character in your pc. :)

• Developer

Ok let started:

1. Yes, you could use the same account but not at the same time. However, you should set the password. You can set your password and login in the game menu when you enter Warspear Online: MENU -> My profile -> MENU -> Set password/e-mail.

2. No, not every. Gold and crimson corundum you could receive in game for completing quests, for example. You could purchase miracle coins, but you could earn them for free. Just go to miracle shop and press button "Earn Free Miracle Coins"

Thanks guys hehe.. :)

True,this is a really pay to win game lol.

So what so special about barb? :D..

I wanna heard something full in details.

Edit: So i can't top up using my phone credits? XD

And is there a way to change the quality in the game?Mine looks odd..while other's look so awesome. >.>" mine kinda looks like minecraft base lol.

I play with my barby for more than half a year and i never buy any mc. ::)

Sorry for this,were trying to paste it on my previous post but can't. x)

And internet problem so i suddenly post this lol.

Edit:Anyway what's so special about barb and how you survive in the game?O.O"

What is special? Axes. He look so brilliant wearing those big axes. I like it, also its my second char in this game.. I will stick to it forever, i guess.

Easy guide for maximal survival, In case of emergency please..;

As a newbie, do not, i repeat DO NOT use a SINGLE gold coin on any lvl 1-12 items, Avoid dying as much as possible. 

when i joined the forces of darkness as a warlock, i did not use a single gold coin until i reached lvl 14, i had totally earned around 20k, with these, i bought a few lvl 13 items, which i used temporarily, until i had around 13k arena points, once i got 13k arena points,i  bought full lvl 15 arena gears, sold all lvl 13 stuff and lvled up.

Guide to earn gold:

All mobs around Irselnort are dropping items worth anything from 1-14 gold each. if you're a strong player, i suggest you killing those "guards of stronghold" inside the berengar cave, (they are on the left side of the map beside the shadows gate) each of them have a chance to drop a sword handle which is worth 11g each, they also drop something else worth 4 g each. totally = 15g each. This is however, not the best way to earn gold as it consumes alot of time.

Farm bosses around irselnort to get lvl 13 drops, and sell them at market, or trade chat.

If you have a good amount of hp and defence, i suggest you do the quests at Norlant swamps as you could get a few good items which would make u earn a good amount of gold.

Or, Buy miracle coins, and sell arena ticket sets for 2k each, 20 miracle coins = 2k, 30 = 3k

as for costumes, be abit "fair" with these prices, like, who would pay 39k to get a novice set? i ususally sell them for 20k each,

you survive by having friends that will support u and be with you, i had a lvl 14 friend who lost all of his lvl 9- 12 items, to support him i bought him a +5 gloomy staff from market, lvl 13 full warlock set, he is stronger than before, i used around 25k on him :drinks: 

Honestly,the problem i'm facing right now weren't such thing as lack of gold or what but quest!

Quest in this game doesn't had a tracker or something that path you to the location...it took me 1 and a half hours to figure out that the boar drop item that i need for quest(rogue).And now i'm stuck again with other complicated quest...try map but map is useless.

@DarksoulII What you mean by each?I mean 10arena ticket cost 29mc so i bought it and sell it 1 for 2k? o.O or 10 for 2k?

@DarksoulII What you mean by each?I mean 10arena ticket cost 29mc so i bought it and sell it 1 for 2k? o.O or 10 for 2k?

average mcoins rates are;    29 miracle coins usually sells for 2k, 39mcoins for 3, etc. Now, a novice set costs 399 mcoins, but fair players are selling them for 20k, as there are very few players who are willing to pay 40k for it. i mean, who would buy a wedding suit (999mcoins) for 90k? Definetily not me, so, you'd earn money better by selling arena ticket sets since 1 set (10 tickets) sells for 2k each ;)

Oh,i see. :D

How about dying?do you get penalty for it?or just dura on gears decrease?

Edit:All range class need to able to kite? :/ even priest/druids?

Oh,i see. :D

How about dying?do you get penalty for it?or just dura on gears decrease?

Edit:All range class need to able to kite? :/ even priest/druids?

No, you don't get any Penalty for dying, but your durability of your armor decreases, in my own experienced iv'e found out that the stronger the monster is that kills you, the more durabilty you lose (correct me if im wrong)

And YES! Especially cloth wearing classes needs to kite (depending on their defence) without kiting they would stand no chance against melee classes, Priests and necromancers does not need to kite everytime thanks to their shield and their "disable skills" Priests can use armstrice, while necro can use nightmares skill.

my warlock doesnt reallly need to kite, my fear and dark circle makes them stay at a distance (i have 2160 physical def so i can take a few hits)

When you get killed by a non-player-character/mob (the last hit that actually kills you) you loose 10 durability on every equiped-item. When an opponent player kills you, you loose nothing.

i must ask if you got all your charters at same profile so if you will sell 'em do u have to sell all or can u ''transfer'' like one to other profile?  :crazy:

My 50th post  :yahoo:

Actually, its strictly forbidden to trade accounts, accounts are NOT to be sold, or shared with anyone, its YOUR property.

If your Account id was your private parts, would YOU sell or share them with anyone?  Your account id is your personal belonging and shouldnt be sold or shared with anyone, no matter what.

or else you might risk yourself getting banned

Actually, its strictly forbidden to trade accounts, accounts are NOT to be sold, or shared with anyone, its YOUR property.

If your Account id was your private parts, would YOU sell or share them with anyone?  Your account id is your personal belonging and shouldnt be sold or shared with anyone, no matter what.

or else you might risk yourself getting banned

Online accounts are not OUR property, all rights belongs to owners, to AIGRIND company, we just borrow some source code and are able to play, accounts dont belongs to players by meaning.

Online accounts are not OUR property, all rights belongs to owners, to AIGRIND company, we just borrow some source code and are able to play, accounts dont belongs to players by meaning.

Now that, my fellow adventurer is true

Опубликованное фотоbut, it is OUR responsibilty to take care of it, thats why rules are implemented in games, we are the owners of the accounts in our way, it is up to us to take care of it, If the AIGRIND comany had all the rights of our accounts, whats the point of following account rules? they could just take care of it by themselves.

developers has the right to delete us, ban us, do whatever they want. but its OUR responsibilty to use their "online source code profile" in the correct way

So i know people whos bought accounts so r they like broke some ws rules?  :crazy:  I can bust them  :lol: :lol: :lol: :tease:

hahaa cool thing becouse i wouldnt like to sell mine babies  :crazy:

So i know people whos bought accounts so r they like broke some ws rules?  :crazy:  I can bust them  :lol: :lol: :lol: :tease:

hahaa cool thing becouse i wouldnt like to sell mine babies  :crazy:

if admins would catch them, they would without any doubt be banned :bad: