Are Blade Dancers bad partners?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are Blade Dancers bad partners?

• Yes
    • No, i prefer a Blade Dancer.
    • Yes, i prefer i Ranger.
    • Yes, i prefer a Druid.
    • Pvprange is the best partner!

I've noticed when ever i get a Blade Dancer (lvl 19-20) partner im usually screwed. I think it's one of the worst partners you can have. Me + BD vs 2 Rogues or 2 Shamans or 2 Rangers will lose :facepalm:

In my experience i have had better chances beating the classes in the above situation with a Druid as a partner if they heal and protect proper.

I personally believe 2 ranger's are best for arena. From now on i will not just go in with a random person. I'm tired of noobs and Bd's screwing me over.

Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Druid + BD in arena is the worst partner, druid will die easily cuz rogue will gouge BD or shaman will blind BD or ranger will trap and scatter BD, so druid can't survive facing 2 opponents but ranger + ranger in arena is best partner, if lucky they can be done only in a sec fighting if 2 rangers are focus 1 target with duo blessing, pufff...

Druid + BD in arena is the worst partner, druid will die easily cuz rogue will gouge BD or shaman will blind BD or ranger will trap and scatter BD, so druid can't survive facing 2 opponents but ranger + ranger in arena is best partner, if lucky they can be done only in a sec fighting if 2 rangers are focus 1 target with duo blessing, pufff...

Sounds about right.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends if you are blade dancer and you go with blade dancer its mor higher to win than you are on ranger and you go with blade dancer.  :crazy:  thats my opinion  :lol:

moror

It depends if you are blade dancer and you go with blade dancer its mor higher to win than you are on ranger and you go with blade dancer.  :crazy:  thats my opinion  :lol:

mororororooo juoppo

Pvprange sucks big donkey balls. He's weak. I spawned in swamps and she was camping with a noob bd. Got pvprange to 500hp before the noob bd and noob ranger managed to get me. You run like a ♥♥♥♥♥.

Anyways. Dk and warlock / dk and rogue are best combination. Warlock uses fear on one char and dk and warlock both charge the other. By then he's dead. Warlock uses dark circle on other char. Dk charges in and takes him down.

Pvprange sucks big donkey balls. He's weak. I spawned in swamps and she was camping with a noob bd. Got pvprange to 500hp before the noob bd and noob ranger managed to get me. You run like a ♥♥♥♥♥.

Anyways. Dk and warlock / dk and rogue are best combination. Warlock uses fear on one char and dk and warlock both charge the other. By then he's dead. Warlock uses dark circle on other char. Dk charges in and takes him down.

You die one hit :D