INSTANT DEATH

comehere

Question

So i finally can install the update! I sign in and on my way! nope i bump into a lvl 14 slug with 100k hp and one hits me for 2877 hp! wtf is that about??? then i find a ugly looking mofo and again another 1 hit wonder ... Im a lvl 18death Knight with nearly 3k def and a lvl 5 dark shield but these mobs can 1 hit me. thats rly focked up! so here's my questions..

1) are mobs in swamps intended to be 1 hit wonders?

2) what were u thinking???

3) you going to change name from warspear to gayspear?

4) do you spend all that cash on crack?

If you want to claim to be the best mobile game out there, then start listening to your customers and answer your emails!! implement a clan system encourage teamwork and most of all give a god dam reward for killing an OVER POWERED mob!!!

Im uninstalling this game im done with your lack of community, communication and lack of consideration for customers. WORST MOBILE GAME EVER!

2 answers to this question

there's a slime in a room with 4 chests that hit 10k

and there's a gnoll shaman in the middle with a few gnolls around it, it hits 2k.

Other than that, no other mob " 1 hits " you.

I don't think it's hard not to know and avoid them.

So i finally can install the update! I sign in and on my way! nope i bump into a lvl 14 slug with 100k hp and one hits me for 2877 hp! wtf is that about??? then i find a ugly looking mofo and again another 1 hit wonder ... Im a lvl 18death Knight with nearly 3k def and a lvl 5 dark shield but these mobs can 1 hit me. thats rly focked up! so here's my questions..

1) are mobs in swamps intended to be 1 hit wonders?

2) what were u thinking???

3) you going to change name from warspear to gayspear?

4) do you spend all that cash on crack?

If you want to claim to be the best mobile game out there, then start listening to your customers and answer your emails!! implement a clan system encourage teamwork and most of all give a god dam reward for killing an OVER POWERED mob!!!

Im uninstalling this game im done with your lack of community, communication and lack of consideration for customers. WORST MOBILE GAME EVER!

Most of those mobs you aren't supposed to fight.  Simply avoid.  There's one quest that requires you to kill some hard hitting mobs (but their hp ranges from 500-1500) so find the 500 hp guy and kill him 3 times.  Done.

It took me a while, but there's a trick to almost every situation.  I don't die in swamp now and it's quite easy to move through.  Just ask someone in game what the trick is with a certain quest.