Fear Clan's First Medusa Farm~

OgSneakyMe

Not posting to brag or anything, simply posting because I'm hella proud of them, they ran it like pro's yall, no lie, and it was 95% of them first time.  I'm just a proud leader right now man, don't judge me lol, almost wanted to cry yesterday. Echinda farm starts next week, and I know we'll do great with him also, even though he's the toughest in Astral, love you Fear Clan.

23204_.png

23205_.png

Good job  :good: Good luck next on Echinda  :give_rose: I give luck and hope for it

Not posting to brag or anything, simply posting because I'm hella proud of them, they ran it like pro's yall, no lie, and it was 95% of them first time.  I'm just a proud leader right now man, don't judge me lol, almost wanted to cry yesterday. Echinda farm starts next week, and I know we'll do great with him also, even though he's the toughest in Astral, love you Fear Clan.

lmao congrats sneak, as for B2K, we just killed elves at eye earlier. saffo's party, as usual. i received the same shit talking wrath of saffo right after  :lol:

Thanks Eisha!, hahahaha nice!!!!!!

]]]" post="315447" timestamp="1348337265"]

wow sneak ,, u is samsom ?  :shok: :shok: :shok: 

Nope, sneaky is not samsom, it was samsom who took ss of us farming medusa, and sent pic to sneaky, he then uploaded it here :good:

lmao congrats sneak, as for B2K, we just killed elves at eye earlier. saffo's party, as usual. i received the same shit talking wrath of saffo right after  :lol:

lol nice one, saffo deserved it, and it's even funnier when he pm u and rages on u for killing his party ;D

samsom wanted to join B2K but we denied coz of this

Oh wow Eisha, I didn't know that........

]]] link=topic=71703.msg315546#msg315546 date=1348371259]

beware of those scammer bro  :friends:

Sigh, guess we going to have to let him go.......

Does b2k mean "♥♥♥♥♥ 2 Kitties" ?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  (eisha and kiyomi) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Made no sense  :wacko: Haha funny though, "B*tch 2 Kitties"