pet system

sonsigaram

To add fun to the game should come pets.To achieve these pets to finish a task chain.Tasks can have one of 5 animals after.These animals develop.Something to help us, we kill the beast.

Nice suggestion :rofl: :crazy: :lol:

old warspear had pets,when warspear wasnt in english, just russian. I'd like to see pets ingame for the first time ever again ::)

though i bet it would take alot of memory especially from symbian based phones.

their RAM sucks :aggressive:

;D Where we can get pets but only animals are all beast

But some animals are allied but only stay by itself :'(

Just make pt if u want hlp ok :spiteful:

In my opinion suggestions like this happens because some ppl are too lazy to farm and hunt so they are still weak to manage high lvl quests and are jealous of high lvl players and they think that pets or another help of that kind will make them stronger, but u must know that when pet system will be on, all players will gain access to this feature and high lvl players will be stronger too. Maybe much stronger.

In my opinion suggestions like this happens because some ppl are too lazy to farm and hunt so they are still weak to manage high lvl quests and are jealous of high lvl players and they think that pets or another help of that kind will make them stronger, but u must know that when pet system will be on, all players will gain access to this feature and high lvl players will be stronger too. Maybe much stronger.

true,in most mmorpg games pet system can slow down your exp because it needs to lvl up as its master does,your exp will be cut almost 1/2 or 1/4 of max exp reward n u dont want that right?,but its your call,my opinion is no pet system.

I just want some who follow me. Not PvP, arena or quest. Just like a moving statue.