Anonymous Clan Activity

Anonymous Clan

Hello fellow Anonymous Clan members, this topic is for you to post your thoughts and ideas on what should be done in the clan, like activities etc. We would like to get your feedback! ;D So feel free to reply with whatever you think will make the clan the best it can be! :good:

We need alot of respectfull members. I have met some and will tell their names here soon. Currently me and Kupidoll are the owners of this clan.

btw Currently our clan is farming ALIEN. Feel free to pm me so we can revive and take you too!

Yes I like Swaaz's idea. And I think we should just be together more, like if you see a clanmate standing in town, go stand with them, or do arena together if you are in the same bracket, right now we just walk by each other like they are just another player.

I wish aigrind make guild system instead of clan on website,on guild system we can chat anywhere anytime with our fellow guild mates. We can hunt anytime,help our guild mates on quest without waiting the announcement and share good story.

"Boss hunt" "Chainless" "Guild System" "Bg and Lab"

When U To Get Level 15+ (Even 14+) U get a series of bosses to kill - called chainless quests. However these bosses are in the other faction's (island). Everytime u kill a boss u get a certain amount of reputation. When u get enough rep u can buy new bg gears (BG - Berengar Guard). These gears are meant too be the best of the best.

Lab - Astral Labrinyth

When u get level 17/18+ Again U Get A series Of bosses to kill in lab such as Alien Consul, Khazz Mar (I think in mc side), Medusa (Again I think Mc side). There Tons More :facepalm:  Maybe Legionn Or Kupidoll Or Dmarzo Will Explain As most of em have been and got good drops such acute flamberge of abyss zealots

Hopefully This Helped

P.S Change my karma

About Astral Labyrinth bosses:

We have 4 bosses for each faction Chosen/Firstborn has 4 and Forsaken/Mountain clan has 4 first bosses drops belt and boots level 17, second bosses drops armor level 17 and third boss drops rings, capes and weapons which are also level 17. And there are 5 Bosses which drop level 18 Items which is on the middle of the labyrinth.

By the way Don't forget that the 4th boss of the labyrinths of Firstborn/Chosen and Forsaken/Mountain clan (For example the good sides 4th boss is alien) drops level 18 Amulet.

The bosses who drop level 18 items are Medusa, Anax,Echidna, left eye and right eye. Medusa drops Helmet, Anax drops boots, Echidna drops gloves, left eye (also called as red eye) drops plate and lastly right eye (also called as blue eye) drops weapons. These 5 bosses are much harder then the first 4 bosses and the party members who farm these 5 bosses needs Full dark armor from The first 3 Bosses. So as you understand you should enchant the level 17 drops with Rune of darkness.

If you have questions feel free to comment.

• 2 weeks later...